Overwatch

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe now I wont have to ask 4-5 times for someone to go reaper to kill the roadhog and winston!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
CTF is a hilarious clusterfuck right now. I don't really understand the rules, But i am really enjoying the chances to effectively "duel" 1v1s that seem to spring up a decent amount in the new map.

First game me and a fried playing DVA kill all the defenders near flag he grabs it, promptly uses boosters and so drops it, since i'm tailing him i try to pick it up. I did but somehow while frantically trying to do so i hit valk and drop it again. About 20 seconds later consisting of us defending the dropped flag our genji takes it and almost makes it back before i'm guessing using his movement ability and dropping it yet again.

Seems Lucio's speed boost does work, although i' am not 100% sure as i was just healing the dude with the flag in this scenario.

Roadhog and Lucio as the tank carrying team. Roadhog can heal with the flag and Lucio can speed boost him. Get a Winston to take out the Symm turrents and I think it'll be a potent team.

Good Sombra changes coming soon to PTR!

Posted by Geoff Goodman
A few changes that are being worked on accidentally found their way into the most recent patch. This is unintentional and we're working on removing these.

We're planning on putting up a new PTR soon that has these changes (and more), so consider this a sneak peak.

Here are the complete changes (so far) for Sombra that we are looking to test out soon:

* No longer gains ult from health pack healing
* Weapon Spread decreased by 10%
* Hacking speed increased from 0.8s to 0.65s
* Hacking will disable more abilities. Basically any ability that requires a button press will also be disabled. Here is a list:

Genji - Double Jump/Wall Climb
Pharah - Hover Jets
Hanzo - Wall Climb
Lucio - currently running Crossfade song will be disabled
Mercy - Angelic Descent

The idea here is to take some power out of her ult (and awkwardness of ult gain through health packs), and give her more power and usefulness in the rest of her kit.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Definitely like the Sombra changes especially to hacking more abilities, more potent counters to Pharmercy is always good and gutting a Genji's double jump spam is definitely a plus.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I still find it annoying to hack packs and keep them hacked. They should make it where maybe you can only have so many packs hacked at a time but they stay hacked until you have a new pack.

Araxen

7-3 in Comp CTF placements and I place at 2249. Some people do not read patch notes. I had a couple Tracers try to blink with the flag, a Genji trying to dash with the flag, and some idiot Hanzo trying to capture the flag.

Last edited:

Araxen

1999 SR. This game does this every time I get close. The next match has some fucking asshat or my team just gets rolled.

Edit: nvm, i'm finally back in gold!

Last edited:

Cybsled

Hacking will be great vs. Pharah. No more hover boosts for you, asshole!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
I know rng gonna rng, but I decided its been a while since i purchased some loot boxes and I still had some blizz GC's laying around from christmas so I bought 50. I didn't get ONE single new skin. Out of all 50 the only Legos I got were an Original Release Tracer Skin, and I think nearly all of the previous years skins. Not only that, but i didn't get enough gold to purchase ONE new event Legendary. So its pretty fucking lame they have the previous skins at 1k coins but the new ones at 3k, and then not hand out any new skins because the old ones must take priority or something.

• 1Barf

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah i bought 40 and got lot of last years skins and some of the new emotes/highlights but only new skin was widows. really want pharah and genji tho but 3k ouch

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
yeah im totally jaded on the lootboxes after not getting orissas stupid emote, but every other useless skin for heroes I dont play. Never again

Any changes to sombra are good but I HATE her teleport mechanic, it feels so clunky. Someone suggested that she should be able to cancel the teleport and I think thats a really good idea, or if its too op just make the time limit slightly longer.

Her total squishiness and the time limit on her teleport leads to a very awkward playstyle

Cybsled

Without teleport up she is totally vulnerable, so I constantly have to play along the lines of

1) Find a safe spot to put my beacon
2) Stealth and run in to where I want to go
3) Constantly keep an eye on my beacon timer
4) Teleport out regardless as to whether or not you achieved your objective before the timer runs out

Granted it is a pretty powerful ability, since it is unlimited range, but it also limits your ability to linger too long. However, the tightened spread and faster hack time should help you get more out of your infiltration (ie, assassinate the healers on the backline or disable the tank).

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I know rng gonna rng, but I decided its been a while since i purchased some loot boxes and I still had some blizz GC's laying around from christmas so I bought 50. I didn't get ONE single new skin. Out of all 50 the only Legos I got were an Original Release Tracer Skin, and I think nearly all of the previous years skins. Not only that, but i didn't get enough gold to purchase ONE new event Legendary. So its pretty fucking lame they have the previous skins at 1k coins but the new ones at 3k, and then not hand out any new skins because the old ones must take priority or something.

Coins are harder to get since they made the change to not give dupes.

I have been saving up coins for a while and only manage to have 3K atm.

If you've been opening boxes for a while then chances to get the new skins increases though... but if not, and you get dicked over by RNG, getting coins is a lot harder.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Buy Lootboxes?

I never drop below 10K gold and I'm fucking terrible at this game.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah I dont play a lot, maybe like 10 comp games at most a day, average maybe 4, thats not enough coin and i buy the new skins and shit too that were 1k in blizzard world.. but 3k a skin ouch.

Needless

Toe Sucker
so edgy shotgun bullets penetrate shields.... but an exploding nuclear mech doesn't?

muh immersion

pepehands.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Do your weekly arcade boxes, yo

You'll never use real cash again

• 1Like