Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why can't my competition be like this all the time? LOL!

I'm kind of drunk playing Tracer so this is even more lulz.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why can't my competition be like this all the time? LOL!

I'm kind of drunk playing Tracer so this is even more lulz.

it always amazes me, how often even in competitive games your DPS will sometimes just ignore the tracer. Who care if your not in a in a fight yet, or yes like this she is even killing you.. Sadly when i saw that video i thought for a moment it might have been a game i was in as i had two situations like this a few days ago and one was also in blizzard world.

The other was a competitive match and the opponent playing tracer was one of those internet tough guys. At one point i was killed on Mercy after running around with the tracer on me for 30 seconds straight, Soldier was 20m in front me most of the time doing nothing, seemingly ignoring all my pleases to help out. OFC after that my friend who was playing McCree just decided to stay near me. The guy playing Tracer seemed to feel this was unsporting or something "LOL, I would totally wreck u McCree if not for stun", then after he respawned and came back to try and kill our squishies. "U guys suck, I would have killed all 3 of u if not your having a mercy healing the whole time" Heh... maybe don't attack the McCree and mercy when they are not engaged with your teammates? it all felt very macho for a guy playing a character whos strength is an ability to hit and run.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, a guy on the other team had a glitch of some kind, asked how to fix it. One of his teammate says alt-f4, 2 seconds later we have a message soandso left the game. :)

He comes back and ask people to report the person who told him to alt-f4.

It was funny. :)

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
well brigitte is super fun

pharah match up is rough. also feels hard when you just get rolled over. I am 100% sure she will be new waifu that all the terrible players will gravitate to and basically be useless the entire game

lost

<Bronze Donator>
slowly doing my placement runs.. last game we were losing against a winston and a roadhog, the whole time we're on offense im like can we get a reaper.. no one switches. defense comes, get a reaper, we shut them down first point and win. didnt seem like rocket science to me but i was on zenyatta so i didnt want to force solo heal by going reaper.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
slowly doing my placement runs.. last game we were losing against a winston and a roadhog, the whole time we're on offense im like can we get a reaper.. no one switches. defense comes, get a reaper, we shut them down first point and win. didnt seem like rocket science to me but i was on zenyatta so i didnt want to force solo heal by going reaper.

Man this sometimes drives me nuts, I see it almost equally on my silver account and platinum account somehow also.

The problem i find is i'm almost always playing a support, usually our main healer. Or playing a tank so it's difficult for me to switch. It's even worse when i'm i only have a single friend also doing a critical role,. This i find myself cajoling my teammates from switching off the same DPS picks we see in every match and pick a counter to that Pharah, Bastion, or Winston/Roadhog ect..

It feels like nearly every other group has a DPS composition like this

Widowmaker: I have no idea why she is so popular. It seems to be a requirement they have amazingly little game sense or awareness. No hero dies more to Moiria's dmg balls sent at their hideyhole. When they don't die it usually at least removes them from much of the current fight at least.

Junkrat: I don't mind these too much as it's fairly easy to at minimum not hurt your team too much, A good junkrat can be a great force.

Genji: Teenagers who think they are badass whom carry the team.

Hanzo: At least i don't find them nearly as useless as Widowmakers i suppose.

DVA: Played more as a DPS, by far the most likely class in the game in be played suicidally as they love running away from your healers.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I don't that about a lot of D'Va players. They'll have a 1/4 of their health remaining then fly off and chase someone out of view from any healer. 1 second later they are demeched and dead.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Some more Brigitte, damn she's fun. This is defense on Hannamura.

I know it's just QP on the PTR, but still...always fun to see this. :)

ScreenShot_18-03-04_09-31-46-000.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
I might just one trick her in comp when she comes out cause if some guy can pick widow and only hit bodyshots then I can swing my eggbeater around

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've been playing all morning which means I'm getting a lot of euros for some reason (wtb region lock), and every single euro I've ever played comp with has been insanely toxic, it's so weird. I get a notification every day I log in that someone was reported too, lol.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I noticed when doing placements, I got a lot less of the crazy high ping enemies that I usually run into on mystery. Nothing like seeing the tip of roadhogs hook chain end 20 feet in front of you and getting hooked anyway. Then watching the killcam and you are where you were 2 seconds ago for the superlagged moon person.