Overwatch

xzi

Mouthbreather

That's actually insane. I'm all for hack being buffed but it feels like they overcompensate for shitty tickrate on it and it's just the killer now. People say it's fine now because she's not an EMP battery but her weapon was buffed anyways and assuming you don't stuck still charges extremely fast. She's gonna be wrecking shit for a while lol

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I played some more Brigitte, hard to get a good idea on PTR because team comp. can suck, I was Brigitte with 5 DPS one time, and SR range is huge can get silver to master in same match.

She's a lot of fun, and feels in a pretty good place.

She's mostly getting the same type of feedback Moira received, and it make sense because both were made with I think the same goal in mind. Shift the meta away from dive, dive has been way too popular for way too long. Pretty much on all maps, offense and defense. It's impact is reduced a bit with Moira now, but it's still pretty much the most popular team comp.

I think both Moira and Brigitte were designed to counter the dive meta without actually nerfing the heroes that make dive so good. They both are not ideal with to enable a dive team either.

Most complains seems to be about her Shield Bash, even though with a range of only 5 meters...it's use is fairly limited. It can easily be played around, no heroes really need to be within 5 meters to be efficient.

I think the rate at which her ultimate can charge will be nerfed though. In the right circumstances...where your primary attack hits 3, and heals your entire team, it will charge in maybe 20 seconds. It's really retarded. :)

All in all, I think a good addition.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Solid day of OW yesterday in that I played new chick and booped someone into ilios well, then played some Sombra and hacked pharah off the cliffs of ilios ruins. :emoji_thumbsup:

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya i think shes gonna be the next one trick u can rise in the ranks with but that sombra play on pharah makes me want to sombra everytime theres a pharah lmao screw hit scan. need to do my placements too ugh

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Sombra changes are in. Played her 5x in placements so far. Man she's a demon on some maps specifically koth. Killed so many tracers, genjis, lucios today who would normally be in decent attack positions who obviously couldn't get out, and when they push in as a team EMP will stop them cold for hopefully enough time for your team to do something. Its weird but the extra 5 seconds on teleport is actually so much huger than I expected.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
im not sold on sombra for climbing, though maybe its just me

I feel like at lower ranks still even if you hack someone by the time your team mates react (if they react at all) you coulda just killed them as soldier/mccree, and usual problems with team mates not reacting to your ulti etc.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You can wreck havok on the backline supports in lower tiers with her. The supports are rarely protected by their teammates and she can kill at least one of them easily once hacked.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Its been you know one day but I think you'll see a big adjustment in the Sombra meta. Some characters just can't be played in the same way. Today some genji is playing up a bit on lijiang night market while they have the point, around our megapack. I turn the corner, he reflects, I hack him, and he feebly jumps against the wall trying to climb it over and over until he dies -_-

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, trying to do my placement, 3 leavers in 5 games. At least they leave in spawn room and match is cancelled.

Well correction, 4 leavers in 6 games now, this one during the match and we lost.

Last edited:

xzi

Mouthbreather
brigitte is pretty hilarious to play next to a rein, you can just fucking walk in and shield bash their rein in the face and get a free earthshatter for your team since it makes him drop his shield. Not that rein is used in more than like 3 maps but still.

also the charge/armor throw combo

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think I capped out on lunar boxes. Starting to get 4 normal duplicates per box again.

Er no I just looked and there's still lots of stuff I don't have. So much for the no duplicates code.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm curious to see how ill do on placements, i've done 2 accounts one at 1500sr the other at 2800, both have 8 games done with 6w on the lower one and 5 on the other. Somehow i would not be surprised if the results are well seemingly illogical.

I do see alot of Sombra now. I still don't feel shes all that amazing although i suppose better players will use her better. I mostly switch between tanks and supports and in all the games I've played she still just feels mostly like a nuisance who verges on afterthought most of the time. Stuff like stopping Mercys Angelic descent is extremely situational and i feel like buffing her gun might be the more meaningful part of the changes. I often wind up thinking she probably would have been better off unloading her gun instead.