Overwatch

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is Quick Play the fastest way to level or should I be doing these Arcade modes too?

PS. D-va seems OP as fuck, from the viewpoint of someone new/fresh to the game.

If you just wanna level as fast as possible, best way is to play mercy, always group up for the xp bonus, and try to play consecutive games for further xp bonus.

With mercy you will always get gold healing for added xp, and actually playing a healer in low-level QP should stack the cards so that you have a higher chance of winning for more xp.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

skribble

Just to further emphasize my point that we need proper ingame stats and that people playing are far too quick to point out other peoples flaws:

Here's Ark from NYE, widely regarded as one of the best supports in the world, being told how to play the game by a (probably) boosted grill gamer and her white knight partner :

Some masters shithead telling the best zarya in the world he doesn't know how to play the hero (while also wearing a seoul dynasty skin) :

Now imagine that those people flaming are considered to be in the upper tier of OW, can you imagine how clueless < diamond is? Cesspit

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
lmao that girl in the first clip has to be boosted, ban one tricks; but make sure you leave the boosted girl gamers in a league they don't belong in alone ;)

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One of the best D'Va's in the world is coming to the Gladiators. RIP Bischu =(

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
It must be hard on these young kids to get benched and replaced so early into their new “career”. Imagine how excited they must be learning they get to play in the big leagues, get paid well for it, and basically a month or so in you are already seeing signs of it not working out or going the distance in any significant way.

Needless

Toe Sucker
the hell emote was he spamming? TriHard?

OWL tries too hard like Riot it just ends up making themselves look clowny

Araxen

Here is a clip of him explaining it.

Maybe I'm a racist, I'll type it too when he comes on, but it's a Twitch meme. Malik seems pretty cool though.

It just feels like there has to be something more to it than that because Malik referenced it during a broadcast once.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Watch out OWL players, don't you dare MingLee the next time a korean player is on the screen!!!

man that's actually pathetic on blizzards part for fining somebody for a twitch meme lol. They must just really want to fire xQc and are digging for any opportunity.

Araxen

Watch out OWL players, don't you dare MingLee the next time a korean player is on the screen!!!

man that's actually pathetic on blizzards part for fining somebody for a twitch meme lol. They must just really want to fire xQc and are digging for any opportunity.

Or KKona if they show a redneck dad in the audience.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know where you guys are seeing all these Moiria's dying all the time. It's maybe the easiest character in the game to avoid dying with once you have a fair bit of experience playing her.

if anything she's might be a bit OP compared to other supports. I still play mercy or Lucio about 20% of the time when it's situationally good but i feel like for Mercy to be a worthwhile over Moiria you need to be getting at least very near 40% team dmg healed and that's just not going to happen with many comps/match types. I typically use her when I'm with my friends who are disciplined enough and on certain maps.

According to my stats over the past month I've played Moiria in over 50% comp matches and have my best win rate. Some of that may be personal preference/ability with one hero or another. But the fact is you can match the Healing of Mercy in many matches, or at least get 75-90% of a good mercy, or match the healing of a middling one in just about every match type. While at the same time being Silver or Gold in dmg and Elims most matches. Whilst often racking up 10-20kill streaks because your so damned hard to kill and can fight a bit closer to the front then other supports.

I was in a game the other night on attack in Hollywood and we were just rolling the other team. i finally died right after the final checkpoint. A Genji is behind our backline and in-between me and the way back. I licked my lips a little seeing the easy kill unless he's smart and retreats. Of course he didn't. But after the fight was over it occurred to me instead of a nearly free kill this would have been a possibly deadly annoyance if i was playing any other support character.

She may not seem like she's ultra strong in OWL level play because none of her abilities are real instant fight winner on their own. But i think overall she's clearly the best healer support atm. I really hope they buff up Ana/Mercy a bit to be nearer her level and more viable alternatives rather then nerf though. Killing an Ana vs the pita of killing a competent Moiria player is night and day. Lucio imo doesn't need anything as he is more of a specialized hero who does that role well.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I mean, Zenyatta is more than likely the best support in the game.

Moira takes no real aiming skill to do any form of damage or healing, she also has one of the best escapes in the game. Then you have zenyatta, who has absolutely no escape outside of ulting and all his damage is off of slow projectiles, or pre-lining up a right click. Plus his discord orbs need to be communicated to get a maximum effect out of his abilities lol

But, yeah she's pretty OP because she can essentially be good at any skill level, while a support like zenyatta to be as effective requires a lot more aim skill and situational awareness and communication.

Abuse her while you can, i'm sure they'll nerf her at some point lol

skribble

Wonder where its all going to end up. People digging up Pine and Fl0w3rs background now for getting VAC banned in CS:GO and for pine posting really offensively regarding Korea's president's suicide, and fl0w3r talking about peeling someones skin off.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Wonder where its all going to end up. People digging up Pine and Fl0w3rs background now for getting VAC banned in CS:GO and for pine posting really offensively regarding Korea's president's suicide, and fl0w3r talking about peeling someones skin off.

LOL thats kinda fucked up, but i can't imagine barring people because they cheated in a different game though... that's kinda farfetched to me. If they had a banned smurf account in OW or something then hell yeah

honestly though i wouldn't put it past OWL though to punish them for shit like that, which has nothing to do with OWL lol

Araxen

I bet Blizzard pushes Twitch to remove TriHard. They don't have the balls to ban it from their chat with auto-mod. Chat will just replace it CmonBruh if Twitch did remove TriHard.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Trihard banned = 10000% more TriHex subs to use his face still and the plebs will bust out KevinTurtle loool

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean, Zenyatta is more than likely the best support in the game.

Moira takes no real aiming skill to do any form of damage or healing, she also has one of the best escapes in the game. Then you have zenyatta, who has absolutely no escape outside of ulting and all his damage is off of slow projectiles, or pre-lining up a right click. Plus his discord orbs need to be communicated to get a maximum effect out of his abilities lol

But, yeah she's pretty OP because she can essentially be good at any skill level, while a support like zenyatta to be as effective requires a lot more aim skill and situational awareness and communication.

Abuse her while you can, i'm sure they'll nerf her at some point lol

Zenyatta may well be the best support. but i don't really consider him a main healer support like those 4 I mentioned. Transcendence is really good but you can only use it a few times in a match and his healing orb is not enough to sustain a team generally.