Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Roadhog extinct? He's used a lot even in the higher tiers. Orisa + RH have good tank synergy especially though against the new Reaper he's fucked. His insta reload during wraith needs to be changed to a gradual reload during wraith.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Reaper is going to be a monster. His biggest problem now is that wraith is just not good enough for him to be effective on the flank. Now thats not true at all. Hog, Winston, Orisa players are not going to love this meta thats for sure. Whether or not Rein becomes more popular we'll have to see.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I feel like w/ his theory, road will see even more play because he will force people into the whole death cluster. Him and Rein are probably best suited w/ people in their face, followed by Zarya. Rein allows the death cluster to move forward while road keeps people in/out.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Doomfist 1.0 sized hitbox on shield bash. Fix that shit Blizzard.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I Feel that Brigitte will work great when you play side healer and get destroyed. The kind of game when you play Zen and the Sombra/Genji/Tracer/Reaper/D.Va/Monkey keep killing you.

Switching to her could really work. She is really a great anti Dive. Many matches of late I wished she was available.

• 1Quality Calories

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Competitive feels unplayable, level of toxicity has reached new high, and team comp is most of the time 3DPS or more.

I love the game but I am not having fun anymore. :(

• 1Solidarity

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Lots of OWL rumours.

Seagull wants out of Dallas.

Effect wants out of Dallas.

Envy, Unkoe, Silkthread and Grim Reality up for trade for LA Valiant.

Not a rumour, Bunny from Seoul Dynasty went to LA Valiant.

This spark rumours that Soon might be up for trade too since Bunny and Soon are basically one-trick Tracer.

Shanghai have let go of Undead..

Lots of drama all around. :)

rad

Lord of Guk
Competitive feels unplayable, level of toxicity has reached new high, and team comp is most of the time 3DPS or more.

I love the game but I am not having fun anymore. :(

Hear me out, 12v12 highlander CTF, larger maps and flirt with map timers, maybe start @ 10-20 minutes. Sounds juicy, make it happen Blizzard.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
First competitive game in 2 days...I pick Winston...and others pick 5 DPS.

Thank god, one of the DPS took one for the team and left within the first minute so game was cancelled. :)

• 1Worf

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Yeah I have a strict "I don't tank or heal for assholes" policy i.e. I will sombra in that case. I'd rather lose the game.