Overwatch

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Haha these aspy video game nerds are going to have so many issues integrating with the professional world.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
OWL is like my new TV series I can’t wait to watch every week. I love it. Good matches, bad matches, don’t matter. At worst, it’s great background noise.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
OWL is long in the tooth. Repeating maps for the next two stages, and on top of it they aren't even running the one new map today Blizzard World.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
And dont forget, another exciting opportunity to be milked out of more money for useless shit with the new all access pass. How much they are milking things is getting really obnoxious.

Fuel vs SHD was a good game. Glad seeing Dallas win it just to wipe the smirks off the clueless host's faces. Dallas has some VERY strong players still, and SHD is trash tier for the time being and a 1000 sensitivity dva wont change that any time soon

Araxen

The one week where they had Goldenboy as host was the only week I liked watching the analyst desk. I can't stand Puckett. He comes off as fake as fuck. I think the Dragons will improve week by week like the Gladiators did last round. I don't think they'll be a slouch team by the end of this stage.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Dallas vs Shanghai was fun, Dallas surprised me...Mickie and Seagull made a surprisingly good tank duo. Shanghai DPS and Tanks seemed ok, there was huge issues with their support though being out of position constantly. From what I gathered the support were Chinese so there was probably communication issues.

Both teams looked improved for sure.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So Retribution event, a mission with Blackwatch...not my thing haven’t really enjoyed the pve events to be honest.

A new payload map set in Venice, so that’s nice.

Araxen

I can't believe the announcement was for a PVE event. Zzzzzz.... How about something more important like changes to Competitive mode since OWL is the tip top of the PVP experience.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
EQO got fined $1,000 by Blizzard for racist gesture on his stream. He did a slant eye gesture and said I'm Korean or something like that.

Fusion fined him an extra $2,000, suspended him 3 games, and revoked his streaming rights until mid June.

He donated $3,000 to some anti-hate organization on his own too.

There's something each stage, drama is so entertaining. ;)

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
That’s not drama. It’s just stupid. Stupid on every level. A kid acts stupid and now has to pay stupid amounts of money due to stupid rules that need to be in place because people are so damn sensitive and stupid these days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That kind of behavior hasn't been acceptable in a really long time. You see any other professional athletes doing stupid shit like that? Although the streaming rights revoking period sounds excessively long.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
seems overboard for his own org to suspend him, like OWL has fines and bans already in place for a reason