Overwatch

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
For Alex or anyone else interested I actualy posted the wrong account name it's infact Felz#1543. I've absolutely murdered my SR with shaky wireless connection the last few weeks so even though over buff says i have a win % of about 48 My elo has gone from near 2500 to near 1000. I intend to getit back but i'd really like a group of decent intelligent pope to play with and already have a few.

I'm trying to get a group of players stuck in elo hell and get us the hell out. Basically the idea is simple disciplined play. I played Eve for years and had some pretty big responsibility it one of the most successful "Elite PvP" big groups (biggest merc group in the game). We didn't do it by skill, I would say our skill level was pretty avg. But tactics and discipline.

I a 100% sure if we use some basic tactics/hero swaps in OW, along with Discipline. We can win our way out of elo hell. Some of the shit is soo fuckign basic. like say... waiting for the team to team up before attacking a well fortified point. Maybe tossing in a RIP TIre, or something before smashing the point. Coordinating Ult to win key fights ect.. I have. Calling out locations, kills, ect.. A team that does these things will 100% beat a team with better skill in bronze/silver/gold.

SO please if your stuck at Elo Hell stop playing with your idiotic or little napoleon friends. Just do solo queue and try to be the guy who organizes everything, accepting your never going to get that pharah to not just rush in from the spawn to the other team endlessly. or better yet join my stupid group.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Fissure is a beast, the guy is amazing.

Surefour showed up on Widowmaker on Route 66.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
SO i dunno how people can seriously say the ELo Hell does not exist or that the elo system is fair for DCers who return after reading this. I started at mid gold 22000 SR on this account 48.20% win ratio,. 134-144-6 Guess what my Sr is now? Maybe Low Gold? High silver at worse?

Felz's Overwatch Profile

My current plan as i outlined is to get a small group (we actually don't want 4-6 stacks until we have 4-6 great players bc the way match making works.) Right now it's mostly me and my friend (High Silver whom imo might be the best legit (not smurf silver Pharah/mcree in the game) WE went 8-2 yesterday together. Alex Alex , if you or anyone else wants to try up with us i think we can always use as many solid disciplined, wanting to improve people as we can get.

BTW Alex i think i saw your invite i don't recall if i accidentally cancelled it thinking you were a guy who played on our team that wasnt v good ad wanted to join with us. IF so invite me again.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
At PAX East the number of people buying Overwatch League jerseys and then promptly putting them on is quite staggering.

Then again the fact that there is a separate queue area just to get to the Blizzard shop is also mind boggling

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
SO i dunno how people can seriously say the ELo Hell does not exist or that the elo system is fair for DCers who return after reading this. I started at mid gold 2200 SR on this account 48.20% win ratio,. 134-144-6 Guess what my Sr is now? Maybe Low Gold? High silver at worse? Nope, 1051! A ton of it is me Dcign and returning, often if we then win i don't get the win points and get the penalty, hence if your not 100% sure (like most people ) you can beat the timer it makes little sense to rejoin after DC.

Strong chance if me and my buddy play a fair amount of games today it goes over 50% win rate.. How the fuck do you justify losing 1k points with a 50% win rate..

Felz's Overwatch Profile

My current plan as i outlined is to get a small group (we actually don't want 4-6 stacks until we have 4-6 great players bc the way match making works.) Right now it's mostly me and my friend (High Silver whom imo might be the best legit (not smurf silver Pharah/mcree in the game) WE went 8-2 yesterday together. Alex Alex , if you or anyone else wants to try up with us i think we can always use as many solid disciplined, wanting to improve people as we can get.

BTW Alex i think i saw your invite i don't recall if i accidentally cancelled it thinking you were a guy who played on our team that wasnt v good ad wanted to join with us. IF so invite me again.

@ Qhue is this the same dude who was an officer in Foh back in 07? we had a hilarious Shaman/Necro team that won like 16 ina row at one point in aerna season 1 ( our team was basically the guys the "A" did not want hence they kept u benched,,, lol) until the game started fucking up and the Elo system was costing us big points for wins and treating them as losses despite counting the as wins... OFC Alex told us nothing could be done, we were fucked lol. Man I had so much fun with you dude if that's really the same dude,,,, IF not I hope he is still around

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
If you disconnect a lot, you should consider not playing competitive. You'll have nothing but a frustrating experience as you'll lose 50SR even if you come back and win, and it's not fun for the rest of your team either.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
SO i dunno how people can seriously say the ELo Hell does not exist or that the elo system is fair for DCers who return after reading this. I started at mid gold 2200 SR on this account 48.20% win ratio,. 134-144-6 Guess what my Sr is now? Maybe Low Gold? High silver at worse? Nope, 1051! A ton of it is me Dcign and returning, often if we then win i don't get the win points and get the penalty, hence if your not 100% sure (like most people ) you can beat the timer it makes little sense to rejoin after DC.

Strong chance if me and my buddy play a fair amount of games today it goes over 50% win rate.. How the fuck do you justify losing 1k points with a 50% win rate..

Felz's Overwatch Profile

@ Qhue is this the same dude who was an officer in Foh back in 07? we had a hilarious Shaman/Necro team that won like 16 ina row at one point in aerna season 1 ( our team was basically the guys the "A" did not want hence they kept u benched,,, lol) until the game started fucking up and the Elo system was costing us big points for wins and treating them as losses despite counting the as wins... OFC Alex told us nothing could be done, we were fucked lol. Man I had so much fun with you dude if that's really the same dude,,,, IF not I hope he is still around

i added you too, im deku

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah I don't get the disconnects. I think in the seven years I've lived here my Internet has gone down twice.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
DOuble Post..

deku if u wanna invite me again, are you sure name is Deku? I don't see you?

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you disconnect that much I'd be having lots of long phone calls with my ISP

I figured it out.. some it of it was the gcard drivers... te i was using a system f wireless + Wired.. now i only sued Wired.. and i never DC...