Overwatch

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
For Alex or anyone else interested I actualy posted the wrong account name it's infact Felz#1543. I've absolutely murdered my SR with shaky wireless connection the last few weeks so even though over buff says i have a win % of about 48 My elo has gone from near 2500 to near 1000. I intend to getit back but i'd really like a group of decent intelligent pope to play with and already have a few.

I'm trying to get a group of players stuck in elo hell and get us the hell out. Basically the idea is simple disciplined play. I played Eve for years and had some pretty big responsibility it one of the most successful "Elite PvP" big groups (biggest merc group in the game). We didn't do it by skill, I would say our skill level was pretty avg. But tactics and discipline.

I a 100% sure if we use some basic tactics/hero swaps in OW, along with Discipline. We can win our way out of elo hell. Some of the shit is soo fuckign basic. like say... waiting for the team to team up before attacking a well fortified point. Maybe tossing in a RIP TIre, or something before smashing the point. Coordinating Ult to win key fights ect.. I have. Calling out locations, kills, ect.. A team that does these things will 100% beat a team with better skill in bronze/silver/gold.

SO please if your stuck at Elo Hell stop playing with your idiotic or little napoleon friends. Just do solo queue and try to be the guy who organizes everything, accepting your never going to get that pharah to not just rush in from the spawn to the other team endlessly. or better yet join my stupid group.
I wish I could, but I don't get the time for it unless I'm off work. I'm probably one of those idiotic or napolean friends too. :D

Brikker

Trump's Staff
SO i dunno how people can seriously say the ELo Hell does not exist or that the elo system is fair for DCers who return after reading this. I started at mid gold 2200 SR on this account 48.20% win ratio,. 134-144-6 Guess what my Sr is now? Maybe Low Gold? High silver at worse? Nope, 1051! A ton of it is me Dcign and returning, often if we then win i don't get the win points and get the penalty, hence if your not 100% sure (like most people ) you can beat the timer it makes little sense to rejoin after DC.

Strong chance if me and my buddy play a fair amount of games today it goes over 50% win rate.. How the fuck do you justify losing 1k points with a 50% win rate..

Felz's Overwatch Profile

My current plan as i outlined is to get a small group (we actually don't want 4-6 stacks until we have 4-6 great players bc the way match making works.) Right now it's mostly me and my friend (High Silver whom imo might be the best legit (not smurf silver Pharah/mcree in the game) WE went 8-2 yesterday together. @Alex, if you or anyone else wants to try up with us i think we can always use as many solid disciplined, wanting to improve people as we can get.

BTW Alex i think i saw your invite i don't recall if i accidentally cancelled it thinking you were a guy who played on our team that wasnt v good ad wanted to join with us. IF so invite me again.

@ Qhue is this the same dude who was an officer in Foh back in 07? we had a hilarious Shaman/Necro team that won like 16 ina row at one point in aerna season 1 ( our team was basically the guys the "A" did not want hence they kept u benched,,, lol) until the game started fucking up and the Elo system was costing us big points for wins and treating them as losses despite counting the as wins... OFC Alex told us nothing could be done, we were fucked lol. Man I had so much fun with you dude if that's really the same dude,,,, IF not I hope he is still around

Sounds like karma for that smurf faggotry.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy fuck sometimes i wonder why i put up with the BS in this game but games lie today make it worth it. Some back Story, So me and @skribble 2 stack together and o 2w 0l 1d. Amazingly this knocks him 1 point above he 1k range to play together.. SO , I play a few games with friends gain 60 SR or so... We try a few games again today, First game is total Smurf faggotry and we lose as half the team won't coordinate... O well it happens...

2nd game is Anubis. We Race the point and grab it with 58 sec to go. They then do the same same... But with just under 6 min to do...

2nd Round in one min we take point one and nearly take a tick of two of point two. (For those who don't know Anubis is perhaps the hardest to defend first point in the game. We pucker our assholes and bring out a really high risk strat. With D.VA as @skribble, me as the only real healer Whidon Whidon as Mercy, Bastion (whom i rezed no less then 4 times, Zen/zen( guy switched i think but mostly Lucio. In attack and no zen,or DPS or D.VA (Actually i think i'm confusing @Skribbbles was this guy also)), Winston, Junkrat. Basically meaning if we lose a couple of chars we are done for. It's like the E sports of defending a Tom Brady Drive with a tie score , 6 mins left and you don't get the ball back and and have no chance of Turnovers, oh and he gets 56 plays to reach the endzone.

Whats hilarious is at one point died and we had only a few low HP heroes on point with a Pahrah and others coming down on them.... Plus a a mercy to heal their Heroes on point... , there rein killed our Bastion who just desperation Ulted with a charge that brought him much closer to me.....
I guardian Angel to him, shot Rein's head in the back as can ran back and rezed a junk rat, while healing the rest of gus on point while our rein protect us from Pharah just long enough!

Very probably swinging a loss to a win.. Actually had that Rein not knocked charged and killed our bastion in tank form it would have taken me another 15 sec or so t get there and our reins shield likely would have broken and i never would have healed everyone and rezed the fun in time to save the situation..

It's not "fancy" but this is prob a what a "true" poTG can look like.

Soeme other cool moments...The game dives Me nuts at times. But they really nailed it when it came to the slight possibility of insane happenings, in a way other other e-sports simply dont emulate..

Overall one of the top 3 DPS matches I've ever seen, I only wish the OWL would have games like this.

Last edited:

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I find it bizzare a 14 year old girl intentionally brings up the fact that she just got out of a relationship. Why did it end, you couldn’t agree on which slurpee to buy at 7/11? Get the fuck outta here.

Cybsled

Eh, isn't that odd. Gotta think in the mindset of a younger person: A younger person wants to show they have experience, whereas someone older would rather hide the past baggage.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else fnd it a bit amusing the the 14 yr girl,. Whom seemingly can't write can't write above a 5th grade level on her Convos with this guy. (Something this normal for teenagers, and i don't mean as a knock on her).

Yet obviously that statement was not written by the same person? ( i mean they write better then 999% of us on this forum when we are even trying)

In somewhat more lighthearted news. It appears my Mercy saving Killing the Rein and saving the point vid (along with other clips perhaps) Might be featured in some larger Youtubers channel.

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's only a matter of time before surefour get's nailed by OWL for his dark past of courting anime girls on VR Chat

RIP

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
After suffering through losing quickplay with dumb dumbs we decided to carry 4 goober's to victory almost as fast as possible:

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
Interesting I am being asked to main Heal Mercy more often then any other support at both Silver and near GM.

SO i dunno how people can seriously say the ELo Hell does not exist or that the elo system is fair for DCers who return after reading this. I started at mid gold 2200 SR on this account 48.20% win ratio,. 134-144-6 Guess what my Sr is now? Maybe Low Gold? High silver at worse? Nope, 1051! A ton of it is me Dcign and returning, often if we then win i don't get the win points and get the penalty, hence if your not 100% sure (like most people ) you can beat the timer it makes little sense to rejoin after DC.

How tf can you be 134-144 if you're "near GM" lol you're a faggot and idk why i've read the past few days of your posts but i hope you stay in gold.

please read this kids posts if you want to cringe into laughter

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's called 2 accounts... Y your_mum

1/10 troll

Also if you think i suck ask @skribble he's played with me.... in siome comp games. One of the was one the best defensive comebacks you'll ever see..

The basically 50% win ratio on that account was to show off how terrible the DC penalty and ELO hell can be,,

Last edited:

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
And to think Idra being salty and pissed off was the "high" bar for bad behavior in esports, we've come a long way baby.

Have we really?

I mean after all these years outside made Korean ( and even there i don't know) E-sports is simply a loss-leader for companies to get publicity and more players to spend on money on them and microtrans, usually cosmetics.... They all lose money on their own.

I hoping , like RELLY hoping the OWL would break the mold and become a self sustaining league but so far i don't see t being close to having hat happen. I know Robert Kraft and to other owners were pitched as it being a non-loss leader that would break through and become self sustaining.. But i just don't see t happening so far.. It' only gonna get worse next season as these games are played all over the world..., thus greatly increasing travel costs.

IO, the e-sports pay model needs to change, like performance and viewership based pay for example...

Lastly, how many OWL fans rot for their "local team"? perhapsi cheer for the uprising nd am actually super pissed dreamkanzer is gone...