Overwatch

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Attack Sym in QP attack is mad hilarious if you're bored.

Sneaking a teleporter behind the defending point is just ... beautiful.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pyro is one of my favorite classes in TF2. Flanking the entire group of healers as a pyro in OW would be hilarious.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Attack Sym in QP attack is mad hilarious if you're bored.

Sneaking a teleporter behind the defending point is just ... beautiful.

I've had this done to me in comp. It was embarrassing. Of course the other 999 times I've gone up on attack sym we've dominated her. She is super vulnerable to almost everyone and doesn't really counter a single hero. She's fine in a cheese comp on defense but that's about it. Just like bastion, she takes too much resources of other picks revolving around her to really be effective. In other words, she is a very selfish and greedy hero pick. But hey people paid their money just like us, can't really neckbeard too hard at em. But we can publicly shame them for all eternity.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wonder if they'll ever put a pyro hero in OW.
Honestly, they should do it for Torbjorn's rework. Either flamethrower turret (meaning, more than one option for building), or flamethrower (welder?) secondary fire. Primary is for distance, secondary is for close range!

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, they should do it for Torbjorn's rework. Either flamethrower turret (meaning, more than one option for building), or flamethrower (welder?) secondary fire. Primary is for distance, secondary is for close range!
Range and spread like RH's primary, pierce like Mei primary, DOT that stacks like Syms primary. The ult could add some incendiary grenades?

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Range and spread like RH's primary, pierce like Mei primary, DOT that stacks like Syms primary. The ult could add some incendiary grenades?
Unlimited ammo clip, for nonstop pyromania until the ultimate ends and the ammo clip empties after that.

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
to the dude who picks sym every time even when his team rags on him... fuck you, selfish twat

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I wish there was a draft in OWL. I hope there is an entry draft for expansion teams next season at the very least.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or what about an single pick draft? Only one team can have tracer etc and you get bans. Well probably only 1 and only near the middle of the draft because they aren't many heroes. Hmm maybe no bans.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Fissure 2 Houston 0.

We got to see an attack Torb on Numbani, and it worked. Unlike the Torb in competitive, He switched off once he was no longer working.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They should have just turned her turrents in one totem and made her the Overwatch version of a WoW Shaman. I bet they are saving that for a new hero though.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
None of those changes seem to fit with their decision to make her a defensive character with the exception of her ult. Interesting changes for sure, but it almost sounds more offensive than defensive.

Cybsled

They mentioned her teleporter works on junk ult or dva ult. That should make for some interesting tactics lol