Overwatch

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think people were just saying she works better as a off tank/3rd support then as a second support.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
90% winrate on her at the minute. Really good for picking off smurfs. Any team only running one healer is at a HUGE disadvantage if the other team runs healer + brig because she can't really solo heal that well but when she is with one other healer its absurd, so if you can only run one healer and can't play brig into brig its almost auto lose. Reminds me a lot of mercy meta when mercy was crazy good, any team that ran her into a team without her generally got a free win.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
As an experiment since I'm a sucky new silver player my son who is diamond did my placements and surprise surprise it makes no difference still placed silver even though he completely wrecked for the 10 placement matches.

xzi

Mouthbreather
As an experiment since I'm a sucky new silver player my son who is diamond did my placements and surprise surprise it makes no difference still placed silver even though he completely wrecked for the 10 placement matches.

Have you played previous seasons? They tend to group you into your previous skill bracket. Even last season I lost 9 placement matches and still got put at 3400 which is silly. Game's a grind.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Have you played previous seasons? They tend to group you into your previous skill bracket. Even last season I lost 9 placement matches and still got put at 3400 which is silly. Game's a grind.

yup seems to put you where you ended previous season so no major jump in rank via placements, which seems odd that placement matches even exist besides your first season. The game still really confuses me between always playing to win vs playing for stats. Some of my best games as far as helping team win will have the worst stats, then some 38 kill game that we lose.

I think if your hidden rank is lower than your SR no amount of winning is going to matter as you will lose far more SR from a loss than you gain from a win unless your SR and hidden rank are close to each other. So in that respect playing for stats actually makes sense to raise hidden rank and start getting rewarded for wins as the system tries to drag your SR up instead of the other way around.

Cybsled

Went 3-7 in placements, 2754ish in rating, which is like 100 rating points less than what I finished the season with.

Placements were evil this season. I had 3 games with leavers.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Game must be tanking in Korea since they released a video of Jeff ass-kissing them.

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
Game is tanking in general, check out the viewing stats for overwatch league in april
Also they are going hard on aimbots in Korea probably made them lose interest

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First week or so (maybe a month?) of the start of the season is such aids. Haven't been playing, but watching my buddy and he's had a leaver in almost every one of his matches (either on his team or the enemy's).

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
they really need to put something in place like DOTA2/League have, if you leave or get reported you get put in a low priority no ranked Queue for a number of games or time. Leavers are the plague of overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
they really need to put something in place like DOTA2/League have, if you leave or get reported you get put in a low priority no ranked Queue for a number of games or time. Leavers are the plague of overwatch

For whatever reason they don't want to implement a proven system that works. I've read the low priority queue did help League and Dota's system has helped that game too.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honor system in League seemed to do wonders. Would love to see it come to Overwatch. I'm pretty sure Overwatch has become more toxic then league. And for being run by such a lisping soyboy you'd think they'd focus on toxicity more then anything else.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
8-1 tonight, loss was on last match of the night. :)

The cone nerf of Brigitte Shield Bash is barely noticeable in my opinion.

She got nerfed on PTR again, armor from her ultimate went from 150 max to 100.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, just logged on my alt, 5 message pop up about action being taken because of my reports. I don't remember reporting that many people recently. :)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I’m so tired of Widowmaker. My last 5 games were decided by who had the better Widowmaker, luckily I won 3 and lost 2, but it doesn’t change the fact that Widowmaker was the deciding factor in all 5 games. Her only real counter right now is another Widowmaker.

It’s the same thing watching OWL, on Widow friendly maps...she pretty much dictate the pace of the game and the team who has the hottest Widowmaker is probably going to win.