Overwatch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Needless

Toe Sucker
damn this game is actually has become the most toxic game i've ever played hahah what an unplayable mess comp is

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
damn this game is actually has become the most toxic game i've ever played hahah what an unplayable mess comp is

I gave up on it but my son still plays comp, he is just under masters and people are just obnoxious, it's inevitable that you are going to lose at least 46-48% of the time yet people can't get thru those losses without acting a total asshole. I don't get it.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The game has some toxicity that's for sure, but I played for about 3 hours last night, and I had maybe 2-3 games where toxicity was a problem.

Most game were pretty good with decent comps. I had 1 game with 4 dps comp and we won anyways, communication was actually really good and that game and people were focusing targets really well so other team had trouble with the burst DPS.

The thing obviously is 1 really toxic game can easily an evening where you had 3-4 good games.

I always say the same thing, but it's sucks that the community is what ruins this game for the most part because when it's fun, it's really an awesome game.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The whole automated system for reporting is a big joke.

As stated previously you get punished for actually playing the game often and people use abusive chat reporting if they don't like your picks.

85% win rate for Torb in comp and I'm muted for a week because of false claims.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I had a genji tell me to get off torn because I was useless but had 3 gold. Called him out and he left. Got reported for harrasment

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There should be match stats at the end of a match at the very least. Cut-off voice and text if they feel they need to cut-off any chance of toxicity but just give me the stats. At least it would prove to people that they were either right or wrong about their assumptions about the match that just took place.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, there's toxic players in mystery heroes now yelling at people for not playing a hero well. Like seriously, the whole point of the mode is to get people on heroes they're not familiar with...and it's fucking arcade mode. :)

Needless

Toe Sucker
between toxicity and how god awfully dull GOATS is, comp is real hard to play and i dont think itll be fixed lol

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What makes OW more toxic than any other online team-based game? Not a rhetorical question, I really don't have a long history of playing many PvP games.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
What makes OW more toxic than any other online team-based game? Not a rhetorical question, I really don't have a long history of playing many PvP games.

It's not really any more toxic, but this kind of thread is an echo chamber for people who ran into toxic moments. People that have fun and a good time in game don't generally go write about it on threads that ask how your games are going lately to write "Awesome fun and sunshine lately, love you all". It attracts people with complaints and ragequitters, so that's what you're going to hear about.

As for my games lately, all fun and sunshine guys, I love you all.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually feel the MEtA is pretty good right now. Maybe it's just because I've been winning more often lately and i'm sure thats coloring it to a degree. But still, since i came back after a break a week ago basically every match has been won by the team with better comp, with switching often making the difference. not every match has GOATy comps, and frankly there is enough variation within GOATy comps for that to be interesting when you have virtual mirror matches.. overall it feels like many heroes are viable and just about any can be countered and maps make a big difference.

Mercy is pretty crap tho. I don't think I've lost a match vs her and she just doesn't have enough of an effect on the game now.. 3 of the 4 matches i played brig with a mercy as other healer yesterday brig out healed her and i even outhealed her as zen in one game. Moira and Anna just feel much stronger atm. Although Anna is very hit or miss as the angles and barriers can make her crap on some games.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I did placements tonight and I got placed at 2156 going 7-3! I finished last season at 2025. I'm pretty surprised I got a nice bump. That is a new account high for me too. Maybe the key for me was playing zero Orisa this time around. I like playing her, but I'm not the greatest. It helps that Roadhog is viable again so I have another hero I can play again. I played on D'Va/Zen/RH/Mei/Brig.