Overwatch

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I always swap off zen cause no one saves me from doomfist as zen and I cant get away as zen hes just so slow, so I go brig or moira. But yeah no peels, no protection. Reaper killing your winston or roadhog? Not the tank's fault (lol) and doesnt swap. I always tend to swap to another healer or maybe dps for the second round of the game if we lost the first, but doesnt seem like common practice in gold.

The games I smash as a healer are always the ones where no one flanks me. People should always flank!

People cry about widows, but no one swaps to counter her. They all ask how? I say well winston, dva, genji, doomfist etc. But oh no, cant swap to counter, just bitch more about her being uncontested. I hope they make the avoid list bigger, I'm constantly removing and adding people each game lol

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I always swap off zen cause no one saves me from doomfist as zen and I cant get away as zen hes just so slow, so I go brig or moira. But yeah no peels, no protection. Reaper killing your winston or roadhog? Not the tank's fault (lol) and doesnt swap. I always tend to swap to another healer or maybe dps for the second round of the game if we lost the first, but doesnt seem like common practice in gold.

The games I smash as a healer are always the ones where no one flanks me. People should always flank!

People cry about widows, but no one swaps to counter her. They all ask how? I say well winston, dva, genji, doomfist etc. But oh no, cant swap to counter, just bitch more about her being uncontested. I hope they make the avoid list bigger, I'm constantly removing and adding people each game lol

Doomfist will return to his worthless ways next week! Thank fucking god. Before I left he was sort of worthless, but right now he's fucking absurdly over the top in power once he gets going.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah thank god, just ridiculous how mobile he is plus the shields and after that he just ults to live another day. I was doing gods work with brig against them but the smart ones would hold their punch until after my stun.

Needless

Toe Sucker
holy shit ive never dropped so hard ever, i went from plat now im like 2200. This game has gone so far beyond downhill since i actually tried to play it lmao
its either people ignoring meta, or people trying to play meta heroes but not knowing how to play them and its just like... what?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've only had a problem with doomfists a couple times, and I'll admit it felt frustrating. But I usually play his hard/soft counters, Phara/Mcree/Ana/DVA/Brig/Lucio so I don't think I felt it as bad as other people. The game I really felt helpless in was when I played Soldier. Holy shit there is absolutely nothing you can do against a DF as soldier. I'm guessing that's how it feels for every non-counter to him. If you don't have a way to stop his combo or escape his combo you are fucked. And even then you have to see him coming for all that to work, which admittedly in my plat tier is pretty easy since most DF don't use the terrain in the crazy ways the higher tier players do. If they did it'd probably be way worse.

What are they nerfing on him? I remember at Blizzcon they were talking about the horizontal movement on his ground slam?

Araxen

These are the changes to him:

Doomfist

• Seismic Slam
    • Victims no longer lose air control while being pulled in.
  • Meteor Strike
    • Inner ring damage radius increased from 1.5m to 2.0m. This is the ring where Meteor Strike deals its full 300 damage.
    • Max damage outside of inner ring decreased from 300 to 200. This is the ring where damage falloff happens, which still reduces the damage down to 15 at max range.

Most people that have tried him on PTR have said the changes pretty much reduce him to having only rocket punch as a means to killing people.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man played a few games today. Just left one where we had a Torb and Sym throw for no reason, how the fuck do they allow this shit. 1/2 the other games had smurfs who were obviously way higher ranked than they should have been. Again I hope someone Allah Akbars these pieces of shit.

Araxen

According to the recap post, most of the dev team plays a lot of Mystery Heroes. I want my Comp Mystery Heroes season god damn it!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
god damn mystery deathmatch is frustrating, get the class you want: get gangbanged and die merclessly until you get a class you can kill on. like me on hanzo? yeah never hitting anyone outside of sonic arrow lmao

Last edited:

Araxen

god damn mystery deathmatch is frustrating, get the class you want: get gangbanged and die merclessly until you get a class you can kill on. like me on hanzo? yeah never hitting anyone outside of sonic arrow lmao

I love Mystery Heroes, but Mystery DM is pretty frustrating. There are a lot of heroes that are just terrible in DM and any other map than Chateau makes them even worse to play.

Last edited:

Cybsled

Hooray, Mei Snowball is back!!

That Bastion buff is stupid. He shouldn't be able to snipe like that in turrent.

He used to be like that back in closed beta. The thought of being able to more reliably murder Pharmercy combos makes me happy.

Araxen

He used to be like that back in closed beta. The thought of being able to more reliably murder Pharmercy combos makes me happy.

You don't see much Pharah anymore since the nerf to her though. I'd rather deal with her than Bastion.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Anyone noticing that Lucio is almost completely invulnerable sometimes? New bug maybe?

Had several close encounters vs Lucio with reaper and put 2 or 3 full clips in his face and did absolutely nada.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
timing of boost most likely. Sometimes a lucio will be preemptive with the amp and as reaper you just need to hang on those few seconds, but really you want to be a creepy lurking reaper that sees he already used it then jump him.

Molten Core Raider
The Christmas update screwed up the Blizzard World map (spawn doors werent opening) so they yanked the map and brought down all Arcade modes that had access to the map (No Limit and Mystery Heroes). Looks like Mystery Heroes is back up now with the regular Blizzard World map back in the rotation instead of the Christmas one.

Araxen

From what little I've seen on streams so far, GOATs is still ticking and McCree has returned to his right-clicking machine ways. He's almost like he was at Overwatch's release. I was watching Calvin last night and he was literally right-clicking everything and getting kills easily.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i thought 10 damage was a huge overbuff to his right click but i forgot that his original hammer was 70x6 lmao, so 55 isn't too bad.

still comical how bad blizzard is at balancing, they destroy brigiette's ability to 1 shot a tracer, but now mccree can burst 350 damage instantly when he hits a flashbang. Plus his roll is faster than it was before on a shorter cooldown.

Good shit cucklan