Overwatch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Someone else mentioned they had a lot of leavers last night too. Maybe it was server related

I'll give it another shot. I'm actually really loving playing Ana (and I'm a pretty beastly brig when I want, but she's my second choice). I haven't felt this strongly about a hero since I learned to play Hamster really well (I mean I'm silver.. so "good"). I just definitely needed to stop tanking to enjoy this game again.

Of course now I deal with the tanks that just don't do shit.. Just sit at a choke, OR BEHIND A CHOKE.

What I'm saying Valderen Valderen is I'llbe on all night and I need a good tank

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
End of season is ALWAYS a shit show. Just go look in the LFG tool and see how many deranking teams are trying to be made. It's insane they haven't cut down on it.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I started working on my tank and support placements yesterday and had...5? games with leavers out of the six I played. Thankfully most were right at the very start so neither team lost sr, and only one was from my team once a match got started. I’ve never seen it so bad.

Araxen

I did my placements Wednesday afternoon, and didn't have any leavers. I've been pretty lucky when I've done them the last few seasons. Last season I did have one leaver now that I think about it more, but it was on the other team.

Araxen

Well supposedly I faced the real JJonak and OGE and we won...(I know they weren't, but they said they were!). LOL

1582955686438.png

Account levels set them off as fakes.

Araxen

Well you are playing comp on the last weekend of the season on a Friday night. No... just no.

I avoid Comp while I drink booze, but not many peeps think like me.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I always read this thread when I haven't played since before sombra was released, so over 3 years. I was a diamond player back then. I wonder what I would be these days, but can't care enough to want to get back into the game to find out. I feel like I could make GM as a support

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well you are playing comp on the last weekend of the season on a Friday night. No... just no.

I avoid Comp while I drink booze, but not many peeps think like me.
True. Basically no dps could kill anything and a lot of the tanks seemed like it was the first time they'd played tank. Just kind of hanging back super far and timid.

It does make me laugh when we were on a 4-4 last night and some guy is telling me to switch off ana to literally any other healer. Not only did I have gold but I was also anti the entire team almost the whole match. I don't understand what some people are actually looking at when they play.

Last edited:

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah last night was pretty bad, I’m going to wait until the next season starts to play competitive again. We had a few games last night where one of the team didn’t have a ranking, so a few people who don’t play rank are doing it at the end of the season just for the golden weapon xp.

There was definitely a lack of good DPS last night, and damn people need to press “w” more and stop hanging back, especially when we get the initial pick, like push and we will win the fight.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
The firestrike 5-k in the Reign/Defiant game was just viscerally disgusting. Reign look gooood.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Rein, Moira, widow and mcree(I think)

Gonna be a weird week

I actually dropped from gold to bronze just this weekend, kind of amazing. I've won 5 games and lose... 25?

Screenshot_20200302-084844.png

Last edited:

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm curious to see how the hero ban plays out in OWL. In a way I'd almost would rather see hero you have to play based on the map in play. One hero would be mandatory on the field at all times like Ash because then the teams would have to build around that specific hero to make them viable. Maybe give more variety in play then hero bans.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm curious to see how the hero ban plays out in OWL. In a way I'd almost would rather see hero you have to play based on the map in play. One hero would be mandatory on the field at all times like Ash because then the teams would have to build around that specific hero to make them viable. Maybe give more variety in play then hero bans.
Imagine if instead of a pick and ban phase like moba's there was a pick a hero that has to be played on the other team. Oh man the luls