Overwatch

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I actually love competitive when no one is throwing or leaving. Even if I lose, as long as the game felt like my team actually tried I enjoy it

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Mei cooldown change isn't much that is on experimental. You just don't use your wall that often that 3 seconds matters most of the time. You just aren't constantly walling. It's really once per team fight and that is it. They need to get rid of the multifreeze on left click. I abuse that all the time, and it was never necessary for her to have for other than trying to bust GOATS.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Game back to uninstalled. Not sure what's up with the quality of games lately but they're BAD. It's like everyone saw the doc playing and decided they'd play too. Still 25% have leavers. Just isn't fun anymore. Maybe next season..

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
week6.png

Araxen

I bet it's online, but pings are going to be a huge factor. I remember Seagull saying Tracer was basically a new character playing her on LAN vs playing her online.

Araxen

Yea how many times have you recalled or blinked but died anyway? I get that alot with Mei ice block too.

Yeah, I've died in Cryo so many times, it's ridiculous. The cooldown triggers and everything on my end... nope the game thinks I didn't hit it in time.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Finally finished my placements in all 3 roles.

Tank: 2132
Support: 2210
Mei: 2355

All in all, pretty horrible games all around whether we won or lost, most games were 1 sided.

Araxen

Dang it, they started the next event early. I did my arcade loot boxes already. Son of a bitch.