Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What is up with Blizzard and not allowing women to have an ass.

1584065029988.png

That's flatter than my boomer MPAL ass.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That will do wonders to DPS queues. :)

Well she's the ultimate flex character with her Ultimate...Duplicate...copy the abilities of a hero from the other team. Ultimate while in duplicate form charges super fast...Can get 2-3 ultimates during that time, supposedly Tim got 3 earthshatters while Echo was duplicating Rein's abilities. Sounds broken as fuck.

Last edited:

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I know what I'll do...Duplicate Mei then throw 2-3 Blizzards...everyone will love this...right...right? :)

Molten Core Raider
There's no way she hits live in her current state, she's insane. What these some of these guys are already capable of doing with her is crazy (I know most are pro's but damn...)

Araxen

Personally, I feel like her ult charge rate should be as slow as Zarya's. She should die if she dies as the hero she's copying too. It's retarded she gets two lives.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I watched a few of the matches they played, while Echo is most likely OP it's not as bad as it first seems. During a somewhat real match, she has rarely gotten more than 1 ultimate during her ultimate, and a few times didn't even get one.

She will be nerfed, but I think they have a lot of knobs to turn to tune her. She is fun to watch.

Araxen

No Widow's throwing in comp the next 7 days. Which means there will be a ton of Hanzo's throwing instead.

RFMrHTy.png

Banning all those hitscans is dumb, because good luck countering Pharah this week!