Overwatch

Cybsled

I would if I didn’t hate that hero. I was a zarya main and Moira plays similar to her in terms of damage

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Climbed up about 400SR this week, only lost a couple games out of 30ish. I know writing this I will see a losing streak

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is echo getting any real play? Was on for a few hours this week and felt like she was either never selected or I didn't even notice her impact.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Is echo getting any real play? Was on for a few hours this week and felt like she was either never selected or I didn't even notice her impact.

Maybe varies by rank, in diamond I see her a good bit, on top 500 streams also (ChipSa plays echo a lot)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think chipsa might be the most annoying player I've ever seen at a high level. He complains every single time someone kills him

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
If you guys missed the glory days of apex, this is a fun throwback
My net being down for a week means I'm just now catching up with the may tournament as well.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’ve been playing a lot of QP and MH during this event for skins and have been having a great time. I’ve had a lot of really close, competitive QP matches and it’s tefreshing to see them not be total shitfests. The skins were awesome this time around. Had to spend gold on 3 of the 5 legendary skins. I wish they’d make new skins more often. That seems to motivate me to play more than anything else.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Our bastion :(

I did go 12-6 tonight which is pretty good, mostly on ball and a little rein. Whenever we lose a team fight I am always blamed.

Two games with hard throwers. The game with valderen and then one with two healers that insta blamed me and sat in spawn. It'd be nice if we got a Mulligan per day to erase a stupid game.

Last edited: