Overwatch

Cybsled

Jeff Kaplan you mean. He used to frequent the FOH boards back in the day even after he started working for Blizzard and stopped EQ1 raiding (he hooked me up with an early WoW beta invite after I made a bunch of people at Blizzard laugh with my Matrix 2/Everquest parody post), but no developer is going to touch this place with a 10 foot pole now lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jeff Kaplan you mean. He used to frequent the FOH boards back in the day even after he started working for Blizzard and stopped EQ1 raiding (he hooked me up with an early WoW beta invite after I made a bunch of people at Blizzard laugh with my Matrix 2/Everquest parody post), but no developer is going to touch this place with a 10 foot pole now lol
oops, jeff. yeah ok i knew that guy from IRC, we had EQ devs coming by our #Magister channel back then too. was a friendlier time.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I'm pretty sure multiple devs come here I would not be surprised he even lurk. I'm game dev and have been a character artist for 21 years. One of my buddy is at blizzard and I showed him this site. Actually I always give the link from this site to friends when their games appear in this sub.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
What's weird about the league so far this year is that either the games are freaking amazing or just plain shitty. No real middle ground.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Yea both Mag and Assassin are Runaway graduates. Runner and Flowervin can pick em!

Agreed Armadon, I'm behind but so far weekend 2 is not as good as the opening.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
39 tokens short! I'll get em this weekend :D
mm-mei-skin-1920.png

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It pisses me off they don't sell the Mei statue anymore. I didn't have the money at the time when they released it. I do now, and you can't get it. They have all the other ones on the store still.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I got it too! I watched all day today, though I fell asleep for a couple of the matches

• 1Like