Overwatch

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
There's tons of ways they can balance the turret better.

-Instant lock on no matter which direction it's currently facing is total bullshit. Even the turrets in TF2 have a lock on time before they actually start firing.
-The range needs to be reduced, there's no reason it should be able to trade with snipers.
-They could make it fire actual projectiles that have a travel time instead of being an instant laser beam of death.
-It needs a firing radius. You cannot flank an enemy team with a turret up because the instant you are in turret vision it starts firing at you and giving away your position for everyone to see.
-Being able to get a level 2 sentry back up in action in seconds after one is killed is total bs.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
I pretty much have to switch because nobody else does
frown.png
I just wanna play my boys Genji, and Roadhog but so many plebs just don't like supporting
Clearly we need to have a discussion about this, because I prefer playing the Support heroes over the others.

Now get me a full beta key thxbai.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
From watching some of the Gosu Gamers cup yesterday it seemed like the most-used aspects were:

Lucio + 2 friends (Usually like a Rein + S76)
Pharah + Mercy follow-bot

Tenks

Also Volskaia Industries is the most cancer map out there. I have no clue how you're supposed to win as attack.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Also Volskaia Industries is the most cancer map out there. I have no clue how you're supposed to win as attack.
You can pretty much say that for any of the 2 point capture maps as attack. The second point is always ridiculously hard to take and the defenders spawn right next to it.

Tenks

Industries just seems to have the narrowest and fewest entrances. They really should open it up so for capture A those two side buildings can be entered by the attackers. Right now you just have to cover the middle and the two tiny windows. The B capture has a similar architecture but with a better defenders advantage and a much closer spawn. I don't think I've ever seen a B capture. Even getting an A capture seems somewhat rare especially since people just go Symettra on the map and make going down the middle turret hell and put a teleporter near the capture point.

TheYanger

Industries just seems to have the narrowest and fewest entrances. They really should open it up so for capture A those two side buildings can be entered by the attackers. Right now you just have to cover the middle and the two tiny windows. The B capture has a similar architecture but with a better defenders advantage and a much closer spawn. I don't think I've ever seen a B capture. Even getting an A capture seems somewhat rare especially since people just go Symettra on the map and make going down the middle turret hell and put a teleporter near the capture point.
There are multiple heroes that can go around outside the map in Volskaya A. Symmetra can't put a meaningful amount of turrets in places where you can't just walk through the arch either.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lucio feels great, to the point that I don't mind jumping on him since as usual no-one else ever plays support in solo queue. I'm not sure if he's excellent, or just good for pubs, but either way I hope they bring the other healers up to his level instead of nerfing him if necessary because he's really fun to play.

At level 27 or so now the turret/bastion spam on defence is still really obnoxious, but I can't see it going live the way it is since it requires absolutely no setup and seems to irritate the majority of players. I think it'll be tuned, probably bastion's turning arc and slight delay to lock on (its so fast it can hit my tracers spam jump). Junkrat grenade spam could use some adjusting too. Genji seems like a beast if you are good on him, I hate running into him.

Overall the game is really addictive, literally played all day on my day off and its been a long time since that happened. I think it would benefit from more 'equal footing' type maps instead of defence vs offence as def vs off seems inherently hard to balance. I like the characters too, they seem to have personality and most are very unique.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I'd like more cap and defend maps for sure, I had a hilarious 4x Torbjorn and 1x Genji def on Hanamura. Absolutely no answer to it, very dumb. Not sure how to fix Torb, other than limiting hero picks to 1 per side. 1 turret isn't hard to deal with. Rein can dash into it + auto and kill it. Winston can leap onto it and destroy it as well without a care. It's when you get multiples + Bastion being a savage beast with a Reinhart + Mercy backing him up that shit gets stupid.

I think the biggest problem and reason people think certain comps are OP are people's refusal to switch heros to counter pick.
Oh and Widowmaker needs help. Snipers just aren't relevant. Sure good ones can be a pain, but are counterpicked hard if you are on Def with Winstons / Reinhardts and backline Tracers. On Attack they are almost useless, they can snipe turrets, but Pharah does it better, and can actually help cap points or move with the objective.

Just my insight so far.

Tenks

It took me a few games but I'm really digging on Mcree. Flashbang + RMB is basically an auto-kill.

Tenks

Zarya is damn good as well. Probably the best tank when your pub lacks a support or is incompetent.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got to play a fun defense round today with 4 Torbs, a Bastion, and a Winston vs a full team of Tracers.

They REALLY wanted to make that Tracer comp work, but it ended up like it did for this guy:

Tenks

I got a POTG today on Symettra where all I did was kill a Torb, ran away and set up a teleporter