Overwatch

Zastlyn

Peasant
I don't mind nerfing his damage etc etc. Removing the triple jump is fucking gay though. Flying around was just *fun* even if I sucked with him.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
yeah moonmoon is legit good, but i just cant watch his stream for some reason. I think there's a funny seagull story of how he was just derping about spamming emotes or something killing seagull's entire team in the process and basically told seagull to add him to his team to climb higher, he did, and thats how they became queuemates.

New comp season can't start soon enough.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Today moonmoon was playing Bastion for a few hours for jokes. "I'm a Bastion player now" he says.

Anyway, my sides when he started blasting the intro mucic to Attack on Titan when he hit his ultimate.

Song for effect:

So imagine this blasting on the steam as Bastion ult blast jumps around the map and killing people

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Quick play is the fucking worst. It's usually one team trying vs one team that gives no fucks in the world with the worst comp ever

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I really wish I played a character a lot so the golden gun choice would be easy. I have no clue who to get it on

gauze

Molten Core Raider
You just seem to think genji is an killing machine op maniac and i just wondered if you were doing it personally
I wouldn't say he is OP maniac or anything game breaking.. he takes some level of practice and skill to master, most definitely. I speak from the experience of what i've witness both on my team, and enemy team first hand at an average SR70+. Out of all the ultimate's that go out, most times the ultimate that allows for the greatest push, or easiest cap has always been a Genji. Not to discredit any other champion, I have seen great D.va's, Reapers, Reins, ect.. all do amazing ults that help us utilize a win.. but when a Dragon Blade goes out, literal Vietnam flashbacks. He is Anakin slaughting the younglings. Insert spongebob caveman meme. He has much higher success rates since its harder to escape an insanely mobile champion with an ult that can two shot essentially everyone other than tanks. It's to the point where its literally, you have to have someone reserve their ult entirely to stop a Genji, this isn't the case for anyone else.. but Genji. You can use your ult to stop other ults, but there are numerous methods to stop other ults too.

I'm not saying he can't be a played by a terrible player or unbeatable.. but out of all the champions and players I have played with.. a solid Genji player can take an entire team by their selves... seeing teams dump so many resources into one person like that, is even more devastating. I've watched Genji's jump around a team of 3/4+ unscathed, hopping, wall running, and hopping more.. all while shurikens for free into ult. So much disruption, more than any other character.

He is ultimately going to be the same, just with more punishment on decisions.

Seagull video I was referring to earlier.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Quadruple post to say I got a quadruple kill with Symm today.
I played in a couple matches with 4 Symm's, a 76, and a defense... Maybe mei? So fun. Especially since the other team refused to change their line up. Won the offense and defense rounds of Numbani

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Played a bit last night. One thing I find funny if you like to sacrifice yourself as genji. I ran into a control point and thought my team was behind me but they stayed back. Cue me jumping behind into 6 enemies. As soon as I dropped down both zenyatta and Lucio dropped their ults.

I imagine good players would never do that, but I thought it was hilarious. We lost because team was aids.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Nothing pisses me off more than seeing our Lucio and Zen ult at the same time. Almost as bad as a solo grav-bomb (which I cast about 35% of the time and feel immediately bad for).

Edit: MoonMoon is streaming for Red Cross right now. For $50+ bucks you can pick which character he plays and how he plays it, usually to a song chosen too. He just played pistol/rez only Mercy to wipe out and it was actually pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I wouldn't say he is OP maniac or anything game breaking.. he takes some level of practice and skill to master, most definitely. I speak from the experience of what i've witness both on my team, and enemy team first hand at an average SR70+. Out of all the ultimate's that go out, most times the ultimate that allows for the greatest push, or easiest cap has always been a Genji. Not to discredit any other champion, I have seen great D.va's, Reapers, Reins, ect.. all do amazing ults that help us utilize a win.. but when a Dragon Blade goes out, literal Vietnam flashbacks. He is Anakin slaughting the younglings. Insert spongebob caveman meme. He has much higher success rates since its harder to escape an insanely mobile champion with an ult that can two shot essentially everyone other than tanks. It's to the point where its literally, you have to have someone reserve their ult entirely to stop a Genji, this isn't the case for anyone else.. but Genji. You can use your ult to stop other ults, but there are numerous methods to stop other ults too.

I'm not saying he can't be a played by a terrible player or unbeatable.. but out of all the champions and players I have played with.. a solid Genji player can take an entire team by their selves... seeing teams dump so many resources into one person like that, is even more devastating. I've watched Genji's jump around a team of 3/4+ unscathed, hopping, wall running, and hopping more.. all while shurikens for free into ult. So much disruption, more than any other character.

He is ultimately going to be the same, just with more punishment on decisions.

Seagull video I was referring to earlier.
Watching seagull depresses me

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Moon moon doing a charity stream. He'll play your requested chat with any playstyle you chose for $50.

I want him to play Jihad Junkrat: you can only elim with your death passive. Only traps allowed and mines for movement.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Moon moon doing a charity stream. He'll play your requested chat with any playstyle you chose for $50.

I want him to play Jihad Junkrat: you can only elim with your death passive. Only traps allowed and mines for movement.

This was the highlight when I was watching.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Bad time to end your 40something win streak with such a big amount of money on the line :D

Both sides played so well, was great to watch

Cool that they have a Tracer lookalike presenter. Can't figure out how to put a picture

Last edited: