Overwatch

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Just chiming in to say that while I am still trying not to suck for the last couple months now, the game is massive loads of fun. You guys not playing yet will love it come open beta.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If UT gives a game by a major publisher the seal of approval then you know that shit is goooood!

xzi

Mouthbreather
First person to reply to this post gets a key.

Unless you have like 4 posts then go fuck yourself, but anybody else.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Has the beta started yet then? I can still preorder it looks like.

Would love a key if anyone has a spare.

spronk

FPS noob
are most of you guys going PC or ps4? i've got both on preorder, no keys yet (damn you best buy!) but not sure which i'll keep. probably PC, since I think blizzard is pretty good about battling hackers and cheaters and the player base shouldn't really shrink quickly on PC

the only thing is its nice to play on controller sometimes, but i don't see how that could be competitive at all on pc

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Preorder from amazon and get two keys. Cancel after beta is over if you don't like it. They sent me my keys around 3 weeks ago for pc.

Just double checked and I got 2 emails on March 7th with the beta codes.

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
Oh look another person who read about "tick rates" on the internet and is coming in with his expert level forum post knowledge
Yeah please call out the tick rate people some more. It was a major issue with all competitive shooters. BF4 saw huge improvements by just increase the tick rate (server load). CSGo ranked is played at 60 and leagues play at 100 for the same reason, it's a more accurate representation of what the fuck is really going on. If you want to see how sluggish the tick rate is in Overwatch, play Junkrat in fast fights like tracer. And before you spill your faggotry some more, I have been exclusively a demoman since TF circa 1996. Quake 1 had a better update rate, just worse animations.

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah please call out the tick rate people some more. It was a major issue with all competitive shooters. BF4 saw huge improvements by just increase the tick rate (server load). CSGo ranked is played at 60 and leagues play at 100 for the same reason, it's a more accurate representation of what the fuck is really going on. If you want to see how sluggish the tick rate is in Overwatch, play Junkrat in fast fights like tracer. And before you spill your faggotry some more, I have been exclusively a demoman since TF circa 1996. Quake 1 had a better update rate, just worse animations.
This is a good point. I have played Overwatch since early beta and tickrate is probably the weakest thing about the game - despite all their favour the shooter stuff.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
First person to reply to this post gets a key.

Unless you have like 4 posts then go fuck yourself, but anybody else.
My life is way too busy to monitor the thread to get a key this way. If anyone would be kind enough to just PM me a key, you would have my eternal gratitude...or at the very least my temporary appreciation.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
are most of you guys going PC or ps4? i've got both on preorder, no keys yet (damn you best buy!) but not sure which i'll keep. probably PC, since I think blizzard is pretty good about battling hackers and cheaters and the player base shouldn't really shrink quickly on PC

the only thing is its nice to play on controller sometimes, but i don't see how that could be competitive at all on pc
PC. This game on controller just isn't feasible.