Overwatch

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just need a little clarification...I got a code from Cyblsed that I assume was for Closed Beta. I see that Open Beta is running for the next few days, when that is over will I still be able to play? Does anyone know the Closed Beta Schedule?

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Just need a little clarification...I got a code from Cyblsed that I assume was for Closed Beta. I see that Open Beta is running for the next few days, when that is over will I still be able to play? Does anyone know the Closed Beta Schedule?
The code was for early access to the open beta. It closes for everyone on the 9th.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Not in my experience. Mostly I've had been leave and get filled almost immediately.
Same. In fact, our teammates would go afk for 2 minutes and get booted and they'd come back and couldn't get in because it was already filled. I think the afk timer is pretty harsh right now. I didn't time it, but I think it's ~2 minutes of inactivity.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Same. In fact, our teammates would go afk for 2 minutes and get booted and they'd come back and couldn't get in because it was already filled. I think the afk timer is pretty harsh right now. I didn't time it, but I think it's ~2 minutes of inactivity.
If they didn't change it from closed it is even worse than that. I think it was ~45s in closed. You could get booted if you selected a hero and went AFK until the 5second countdown.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Blizzard is deleting all thread about Nvidia surround and triple monitor support. I assume they will just hard block.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Did anyone else notice if you have a leaver it takes FOREVER for the system to replace them now? In the game I played last night we had a guy leave and it took like 5 minutes for him to be replaced. I remember in closed beta people were replaced in in less than 15 seconds usually, which makes no sense since there is MORE people playing now.
It was happening a lot last night for us, we queued as 5 and at one point we went an entire map without a sixth.

Cybsled

Definitely appreciating the random hero mode and trying new heroes. I hated Hanzo at first because I couldn't figure him out, but once you get the hang of him, he basically has an AWP bow+arrow lol. Also getting a lot better with Junkrat, Tracer, and Pharah.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Nice B8 M8.
Nah. It may be because I'm playing on console, but the gunplay compared to Destiny lacks impact. Lethality is too high too. I was looking forward to 'dueling' if that makes sense... But encounters last seconds.

That being said, map design, movement, and at style are fucking in point. Feels like a great team objective game, As a shooter though? I'll pass.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nah. It may be because I'm playing on console, but the gunplay compared to Destiny lacks impact. Lethality is too high too. I was looking forward to 'dueling' if that makes sense... But encounters last seconds.

That being said, map design, movement, and at style are fucking in point. Feels like a great team objective game, As a shooter though? I'll pass.
I hate all FPS games on console. Yah it is pretty much a team game but you can have some good duels from time to time. Def not a deathmatch type of game.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Anyone else having crazy connection issues tonight? Crashing to login like every 5 minutes.
Not really, no.

I've found I have this absurdly high chance of being able to melt people with Symmetra's weapon, because a) auto-aim; b) its full strength is absurd at slicing off HP. I've killed on average 1 tank from full-to-dead in a game I use her, sometimes with sentries helping. Even got the Car Wash achieve today from it. lol

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This on console w/ XIM is nice - graphically there isnt much difference but i do miss 4k on PC. Im not using multi monitor anymore but it wouldnt surprise me that bliz is being fuckin lame and hard blocking it.