Overwatch

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Add McFly#1102 I'm going to be playing this a lot.
biggrin.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
I feel like widow needs to have less HP or her bodyshot damage needs to be reduced, OR the charge on her rifle needs to take longer to charge. A really competent widow can shut down an entire team while nobody else can. I don't mind her getting away but I think if she has the option to fly away at will then she should have 150 like the rest of the squishiest characters.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Having fun as well and getting better again at Tracer. The Anubis map sucks dick for attackers, just one way in to the first cap point.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Zen is far from trash. His heal and debuff is great, dmg is high, and if he's pushing with his team and you can't flank him, gg. The skill cap is higher for him, just like Genji. Genji has so many ways to escape so bad people can play him and not get owned immediately.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Zen is my favorite and most played, I do feel the skill cap is far higher compared to other supports, especially Lucio. He can still get annihilated by Widow or even a Pharah, but also sometimes it depends on the maps themselves. Something far more open like Hanumara or that Hollywood map he's a bitch to play and you're just a free kill half of the time but then there's Anubis or that one african map where there is an obscene amount of cover he is beyond good. You don't necessarily need sight on your enemies for more than a second to toss out an orb. You don't even have to be in the team fight at all. That's why I like him.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
All I play is support. He's just not up to the level of Lucio (needs to be tuned down) and Mercy (seems like a good place). Symmetra is pretty meh at the moment too.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So, will this game have more features on release? Kind of wish there were custom maps and rounds that last longer than quick play's.

Cybsled

Symmetra is pretty meh. If the stars align, her turrets are actually worth a shit, but they are so fragile and usually they maybe work once on a low HP character. Her rclick is nice as it goes through shields, but it is so slow only people not paying attention will get hit by it.

I would probably say that her, the dwarf, and Winston are my least favorite heroes.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Symmetra is more map based imo. Tele is extremely strong and if not dealt with will make capping a point near impossible. She also does a fuck ton of damage if they get close range, you can 1v1 tanks, it's kind of absurd.

So, will this game have more features on release? Kind of wish there were custom maps and rounds that last longer than quick play's.
Knowing Blizzard.. I very highly doubt there will be custom maps. That's just my bullshit ass speculation but I honestly don't see them giving any sort of modding tools to us. iirc they even mentioned they most likely wouldn't, but I am too lazy to search reddit for the answers.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Symmetra is more map based imo. Tele is extremely strong and if not dealt with will make capping a point near impossible.She also does a fuck ton of damage if they get close range, you can 1v1 tanks, it's kind of absurd.

Knowing Blizzard.. I very highly doubt there will be custom maps. That's just my bullshit ass speculation but I honestly don't see them giving any sort of modding tools to us. iirc they even mentioned they most likely wouldn't, but I am too lazy to search reddit for the answers.
This (the bolded). I have consistently murdered non-Winston tanks (and several unwary Tracers, teehee) as Symmetra without a turret helping. Roadhog is a 50/50 I've noticed, Reinhart can usually fight back because his hammer is an area swing, and who's Zarya? She just falls over for me.

Hekotat

Just played for like 4 hours straight, had a blast and got some cool skins.

I wonder if stuff will unlock this fast in retail or if it'll be much slower.

P.S. Ravishing is a fucking beast!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Fun games tonight Hekotat & friend.
It was apparent that the MMR was lower than my usual QP games. I normally don't get potg every match
biggrin.png

I wonder if stuff will unlock this fast in retail or if it'll be much slower.
Levels require more xp until level 23 then it caps out. At 23+ it's like a level an hour or something.

spronk

FPS noob
I also wonder how many hours until I get bored of just unlocking cosmetic stuff. I figure at LEAST 50 hours, so its a no brainer buying the game, but at some point I think I just won't care about cosmetic crap and thats where something like battlefield or black ops 3 is more fun. I have a lot of trust though in Blizzard introducing new stuff to keep people playing and new players rotating in.

Rime

<Donor>
Most fun I have had in a long time... got into a match with three friends and two strangers, we decided to go all Winston. Other team went all Lucios.

Spent the next hour doing matches where each team would be only one character versus the other team being only one character.

Best was a loooooooong match where it was 6 D.Va versus 6 D.Va. So many people shouting about senpai.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Archaleus#1384 if anyone wants to add me, been playing since closed beta but not a rock star by any means.

Zen is my favorite support as well, I feel like I had much better luck with Lucio in closed as people knew to stay close, since it opened up my team is full of flankers or people that actively get away from me when I'm on Lucio. At least I can help a little on Zen in that scenario. Probably better off just going offensive in that scenario but eh, still trying to get good with a few from each specialization.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
This game is really fun. After about 4 hours of open beta, I like a lot of characters, but Mei is such a beast on objectives. She needs some team backup for damage, but I'm getting 3+ min time on objective, freezes, and throwing the enemy team into disarray. Wall is so nice for getting through chokepoints and juking enemies.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I absolutely raped with reaper somehow on my first game It was London map and we were defending so I dont know if it was just luck or what but i went 20-3 without really knowing what the hell waa going on lol.

Hekotat

Fun games tonight Hekotat & friend.
It was apparent that the MMR was lower than my usual QP games. I normally don't get potg every match
biggrin.png

Levels require more xp until level 23 then it caps out. At 23+ it's like a level an hour or something.

Yeah, I had fun but you're a one upping son of a bitch!

I've decided I'm going to buy the collectors edition of a game for the first time in my life.