Overwatch

Palum

what Suineg set it to
And early access to the new classes if you buy the skin pack, and expansion packs, and...

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Games arent complete unless one person is wearing pajamas, one person is in camo, another is in rainbow colors.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I love it how Blizzard thinks people are retarded and that 39.99? = 39.99$ in the US. So we're basically paying more for the same deal. 39.99? actually = 45.54$.

Edit: as explained to me by Blizz support, apparently all US prices are without tax and EU already includes them. So, basically, you're not spending only 40$ on Overwatch then? It's like 44$ at least depending on your local tax?

Kinda reminds me on how the prices jumped when we adopted Euro in Slovenia.

Some sort of p astry before the adaptation - 150 SIT (0.56?)
Same sort of pastry after adaptation - 1.5?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
bdDFarl.jpg

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I love it how Blizzard thinks people are retarded and that 39.99? = 39.99$ in the US. So we're basically paying more for the same deal. 39.99? actually = 45.54$.

Edit: as explained to me by Blizz support, apparently all US prices are without tax and EU already includes them. So, basically, you're not spending only 40$ on Overwatch then? It's like 44$ at least depending on your local tax?

It also costs them money to convert your fucking Euro's back to dollars.

Cybsled

Different states have different sales tax percentages. A sales tax of 5% or more is not uncommon. Some states, like New Hampshire, have no sales tax. For online retailers, if they have a physical presence in the state the person who is purchasing resides, they have to pay sales tax, otherwise they do not in most cases.

spronk

FPS noob
plus companies that sell in europe have to factor in a sharia hidden tax to support syrian refugees, don't they

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Already having withdrawl issues. I thought the closed beta weekend last winter was bad, but these next 3 weeks gonna be rough.

Also...its WAY to easy to get PotG as Junkrat or Bastion. I think they need to raise the bar a bit higher for those two.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Already having withdrawl issues. I thought the closed beta weekend last winter was bad, but these next 3 weeks gonna be rough.

Also...its WAY to easy to get PotG as Junkrat or Bastion. I think they need to raise the bar a bit higher for those two.
Only 2 weeks.

Much easier for a Mcree, Hanzo, Reaper, or S:76 potg than Junkrat.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It felt like they toned down my S76 PotG. I had a 5man Q on the last day of beta and it gave PotG to someone who killed two people with their Q and then one more afterwards.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
PotG is hilariously awesome as Reaper. Its kind of cheese but shadow walking into the enemy's area n then ult can easily wipe entire team.

Tenks

At any form of competitive level of play you'll never be able to shadow walk and do your Q. You pretty much have to drop from the sky as Reaper to get any value out of death blossom.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Reaper is like a poor man's rogue, really. He's KIND of sneaky, but not quite, and he's mostly good at eliminating littles (sub 250hp people) by flanking. Once a team knows there's a Reaper he's basically half as effective.

In competitive play most all Ults are going to be marginal. High Noon, for instance, is going to be worthless unless it's tag teamed with a Mei Blizzard or Zarya black hole.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider

You are going to bitch about that now ? It's one of the facts of the digital world, sadly, but hey at least we get mandatory vacation and free healthcare...

The game is fun, but I think I need a bit more meat to drop the money for it. Just spamming quick play over and over got boring on sunday and I prefer to play solo, since it's exactly the kind of game you want to play for 30 minutes here and there without gathering people together.

Tenks

Reaper is like a poor man's rogue, really. He's KIND of sneaky, but not quite, and he's mostly good at eliminating littles (sub 250hp people) by flanking. Once a team knows there's a Reaper he's basically half as effective.

In competitive play most all Ults are going to be marginal. High Noon, for instance, is going to be worthless unless it's tag teamed with a Mei Blizzard or Zarya black hole.
He fills more a role as an anti-tank. Don't underestimate his sustain through souls, either.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

I got a quad res on mercy and did not get it.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider

My favorite play that I had in this last beta was a massively lucky kill with Junkrat. I blasted someone up with his land mine and on the way down mid air I gibbed the guy. The dope arched back towards the spot he lifted off from and flew right into my grenade. It was glorious. Didn't get PotG though.
frown.png

I had ZERO intention of playing this game let alone purchasing it and I tried the last couple days of beta and became massively hooked. I think I might try and play with some of you guys this time around because my 2 regular partners are faggots and bought it for PS4 instead of PC. I can't imagine playing a game this quick on a gamepad.