Overwatch

Itzena_sl

shitlord
zCKFGNgl.png

q5E6sMal.png

Also: Check out this sweet new game from China!

F9rGP0r.jpg

AeHVl6X.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah saw the chinese knockoff post on reddit, I like how they try to redesign the chars a bit but for Bastion they just used a pic from Blizzard cause why the fuck not.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I said fuck it an bought the Origins Edition through Prime, since I waited to long I will not get it until the 24th. I am working on Tuesday anyway so it doesn't matter. I do work from home on Wednesday though, so basically no work will get done.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The new short is pretty good, but I'd say Hanzo x Genji was better. This one was much lighter on the story, but I guess 76 doesn't talk much.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I like how they added the black thug and white thug so they could portray the diversity in the gang.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Wonder if they'll use that young latino girl story thing as a tie in for that supposed latino woman sniper character Sombra they teased about. Like, 5years later kind of deal and shit, would be nice.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Wonder if they'll use that young latino girl story thing as a tie in for that supposed latino woman sniper character Sombra they teased about. Like, 5years later kind of deal and shit, would be nice.
Judging by how they've been going, probably a sombrero + pancho costume with a Q that says 'Ay Ay Ay Ay Arriba!"

khorum

Murder Apologist
Well Overwatch was basically some legit UN peacekeeping group up until they WON and started thinking they were all rockstars.

They all even looked like UN troops in their old uniforms. This dude becomes REAPER---Gabriel Reyes---before the end of the Omnic crisis and Soldier 76 up and drama-queened his guild apart:

OW_overwatch_flag_header.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
Soldier 76 is Captain America. He knew that the powers that be were manipulating OW and he went all Nomad on there shit and that broke apart OW.

He's literally Captain America. Soldier 1776. Murica fuckers!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well Overwatch was basically some legit UN peacekeeping group up until they WON and started thinking they were all rockstars.

They all even looked like UN troops in their old uniforms. This dude becomes REAPER---Gabriel Reyes---before the end of the Omnic crisis and Soldier 76 up and drama-queened his guild apart:
Yeah I know the story, but that's not relevant here cause that already happens way after the fall of Overwatch, but it's inbetween the events that leds to Overwatch being disbanded and Overwatch starting to get together again(starting with the Winston short and stuff). So it could be a while after it went to shit but 76 is still doing hero stuff and shit around, then 5years later, as Overwatch is being recalled("present" day), latino girl he saved one day appears as some mysterious sniper. Not an evil one, from what I understood about the various info that's around about her, and so they recruit her.