Overwatch

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Messing around with this as well. More into BF4 lately, but plenty of L4D team play in the past.

ToeMissile#1435

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Bastion needs a nerf to his jew fag turret mode. It is ridic OP in the game mode where both teams fight over 1 point. Hopefully now that the game is live, we will get some hero rebalance hotfixes

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Bastion needs a nerf to his jew fag turret mode. It is ridic OP in the game mode where both teams fight over 1 point. Hopefully now that the game is live, we will get some hero rebalance hotfixes
I am gonna guess you did not play Beta, nor have you read this thread much over the last month. Amirite?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's not that bad, pretty easy to take out. It can get interesting if hes behind a bastion shield or something, but still doable.

A sniper could do the same thing he does but faster outside ult.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Bastion is very vulnerable but you have to focus him without fail. He is the newb murderer, though.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Turret damage isn'tthatgreat, though. Every Toblerone that thinks they're playing TF2 and babysits their turret is basically resulting in their team being effectively half a character down.
This. If you're not using Torbjorns left click then you're not playing him right. It's obviously good to go back and give your turret a whack or two, but if it's in a decent spot it's one of those "place it and forget it" things while you go DM.

I think he's in a fantastic spot right now, but there comes a point in the game (even on last point defense) where it's best to just switch characters to something else.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
kotaku - It's Time To Stop Being Salty About Bastion In Overwatch

rrr_img_134643.jpg

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
I'm just sick of shitty widow makers... bastion or Torj stationary? Widow maker MIA.... but if the other team has a widow maker they're god mode. Competitive couldn't come soon enough, so I can at least enjoy some teamwork.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bastion is fine. He gives up survivability by having to be stationary and does more damage because of it. In pubs people are slow to counter it but if you have a friend or two hes easy to handle.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Widow can be ridiculous. If you watch any tourneys, her only counters are another widow and its 50/50 who wins the battle or double winston. Outside ults, can clear a team faster then any other character.

Just be happy bastion lost his frontal shield a while ago, that was even more hilarious.

spronk

FPS noob
play the weekly brawl mode instead of quick play, its way more fun and you care less about winning or losing when your ultimate is up like every 15 seconds

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
This game is so infuriating. I don't think I've ever played a shooter where so many people don't know their heads from their asses. You don't even have to be good just not brain-dead and people still can't manage. Blizzard's marketing g, videos, lore and waifu have brought in a ton of people who have obviously never played a co-op game before, much less a shooter.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Symmetra completely shuts him down.

xzi

Mouthbreather
So does Widowmaker, Soldier 76, Genji, Mei, Hanzo, Junkrat (excluding gigantic open areas), and based on positioning: Tracer and Pharah.

Don't run right at him. Whoda thought?

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hahahaha.. those memes in Bastion thingie are ridonculous.

Me, I'm not playing Overwatch, no money to buy the game, so I'll just stick to ARK. Even though I think on certain maps Torbjorn is a bit OP with his turrets. Like someone said, on certain maps, they can snipe you off from helluvalong range. But.. I loved using Junkrat 'nades and bouncy bombs to blow them off the map and stuff.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Yea I don't get people saying the range is limited. If you take a flying character it will nail you all the way across the map. 3 shots dead on the flying lady and it's not like you can duck behind something in midair.

BTW I added everyone's battle thingy. Only Krovvy answered so far, want to game all night tonight!
biggrin.png