Overwatch

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You're not alone, I do this if I'm not in a preformed group playing with pubs is way more draining.
Yeah, I can play a few solo queue games but even if we're winning I end up having enough after a few games, but when I'm in a full stack I've been able to play for a few hours at once.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have had multiple 40+ elimination games with Winston now. I haven't recorded anything, but I'm really comfortable playing him.

If you have tried him and it doesn't seem to click, try playing him like Lucio. Be at the edge of the point, moving around, using line of sight to block enemies. Keep things contested. Jump to disengage or close the gap on a damaged target. Never, ever, jump to engage.

Another HUGE pro tip is to remember that you can start his leap while in the air. So jump off the top of something and get people to follow and while in mid air, leap back up. Or pretend to fall off the edge to lose aggro and come roaring back. Greece is the best place for that last tip.
Play him like a Lucio? Not sure how that works, considering lucio can range poke while doing his job, winston needs people in range to do anything, otherwise you are just a giant ult builder.

Taryk

Molten Core Raider
Battlenet tag is Taryk#1523. Feel free to add me if you need to fill a group late at night. I'm 2nd shift so usually play around 1am eastern on weekdays but could be on at any time on weekends. Randoms are starting to get really frustrating. I don't post much on rerolled but I'm a pretty active lurker!

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Play him like a Lucio? Not sure how that works, considering lucio can range poke while doing his job, winston needs people in range to do anything, otherwise you are just a giant ult builder.
Sorry, I play the objective. Play him like you would Lucio in that situation - skirting around the edges of your group and the objective. The only ranged poking you'll be doing with Winston is taking out a Widow.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Just had the whole chat laugh itself to tears because I threw a mine in front of a charging Reinhardt and he went flying off the map on Lijiang Tower.

Good times as Junkrat in every goddamn game.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Friday night drunken overwatch incoming... last weeks left me fucking hungover to shit though....... New bottle of Sazerac though, lets see how much I can drink tonight

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Did I miss some meme or something? Had 3 games today with multiple Lucios just wall riding in circles in the spawn and never leaving.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Just played against lirik n pals in front of 30k people, was kind of exciting? lol. He's a decent widow but didn't really do much and lost both games.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
There's just something REALLY fucky with that site. It saysI'm ranked 36th for Torbbut I rarely play him nowadays since everyone jumps his turret like faggots, I pretty much just troll shit and rarely do spectacular.

Are all the top ranked ppl getting banned off the leaderboards maybe?
It's because more games = better rank on that site, and hardly anyone has 190 games with a single hero. Also the site doesn't have every player, only players that punch in their bnet tag.

They recently added a score per min rank on the front page as it measures performance better. You are ranked 4.8k on torb by that metric