Overwatch

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Overtime is really a killer also. Unless you stomp or get stomped, there's never anything "quick" about quick play. OT used to be mildly annoying previously, but it's now joined the POTG angst. Can I just move forward to the next game pls?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Overtime is awesome, especially when it last forever between two teams. Plus overtime usually means it was a good game between the two sides, instead of being 1 sided. Just shows people will whine about anything, with attention spans of a 5 year old.

Edit : Side note, zarya shield on rein(who has his shield up) does work. It calculates zarya bubble before the rein shield.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I just see you not healing, WTF man heal people!
I definitely healed the Roadhog! I would have healed Nidhogg but I had to stop the one guy from getting away! No one on my team died, and I was part of 4 kills with Mercy and my pistol, that's all that matters
tongue.png

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Competitive patch is live, was about 1gb for me. If it doesn't auto patch in the launcher do options > check for updates

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Yep, ever since someone mentioned it I've been shielding Reinheart for a lot of free power up. Also, I love the overtime mechanic. Both sides are usually friendly after a long overtime, lots of gg's etc after close overtime.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
So far my compet games have been decently close, then when we are about to win the enemy team goes dwarves and bastions and we get chewed up by turrets. No wins yet.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
"Bendyatta" as the original poster put it on Reddit:
WHyEXss.jpg

So far every person I see online is in competitive and here I am thinking "I hate most pubs when they're not actively trying to go for a rank, this'll be 10x the bullshit without a full group" hopefully Quick Play is still somewhat active.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just did my first competitive and it was on King's Row and both teams got to the end on their turn. Why doesn't it just give the win to the team that got there the quickest instead of the coin toss?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm getting some really weak framerates on my old PC. Like it'll drop to 15-20 FPS if there's lots going on.

I wonder how much better my game skills would be if I could maintain at least 60 fps.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I'm getting some really weak framerates on my old PC. Like it'll drop to 15-20 FPS if there's lots going on.

I wonder how much better my game skills would be if I could maintain at least 60 fps.
God damn, your rig must be like 10 years old to suffer on a Bliz game.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I think if you play a good genji, you pretty much win most of your games. Atleast that seem to be the case for me, I felt like I was constantly forced to fight tracer pharah genji's as a Hanzo player while the rest of my team was kinda, idk. 4 out of my 10 games were 50+ elims, all gold coins. One of the games I was at 63 elims, but I just couldn't win lol. Out of my 10 games, only one game where my teammates actually used a mic.

Went 3/7, 44 elo. Feels bad. I don't ever want to solo my preliminaries again. I dont' even know if thats good.