Overwatch

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
2 x Winston, 2 x Tracer, 2 x Lucio vs 2 x Winston, Tracer, Reaper, 2 x Lucio...yeah everything is perfectly balanced.

Man, Seagull on that Bastion with his ultimate, rocket jumping all over the place was hilarious.
smile.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
These guys need to work on their between match banter. It's so awkward an boring.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
It's easily counter-able. The reason they mirror it is because the speed at which to get there, if you run a counter you're more than likely not going to be able to compete with the speed of return. Which is essentially everything for KOTH. Give it a few tournaments, and people will be able to poop on it. I think ESL was the first tournament where they started bringing out that strategy. Reaper will shit on Twinstons, even pump out good damage w/ his blossom against 2x Lucio/Tracer, if he can clear/time against winston shields.

As for the Mercy nerf, she is amongst the three I think we will see being nerfed. On that, Pharah and Genji come to mind too.. I just wouldn't be able to start on how. Though I think if other characters got buffed, Genji/Pharah might not need a nerf. But for Mercy, they either need to do one of two. Either A) Make her ult cancel-able, I can't tell you how many times I've dropped a Mercy at "HER..." and the whole team is revived. Or, if they decide to keep that, B) Remove her ability to cast through walls. Her up time on her Ult I think is fine, because it charges based off poking. If you sit there and poke, you just give her a free ult.

As for the Hidden OP on Zenyatta. Yes and No. Since Double/Triple tank is basically Meta, he essentially does shine to a degree but a single tracer or genji can make it a really bad day for him. Ontop of him not being able to solo heal as well as the others. He requires a lot of communication with teammates, everytime I have someone on my team who plays Zen, I try to ask them to call out their discords for focus. He just needs some tweaks for QoL.
Actually before the 1 hero limit (and mccree being a beast) it was the same issue with tracer+luico all over the place on Koth

Fadaar

That guy
Just turned this shit on, is it the same casters as LCS? Haven't seen it cut to studio but they do sound familiar. Also after 5 minutes of watching this it's pretty clear if they want competitive to go anywhere then ultimate cooldowns need to be massively increased.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
These announcers make me want to kill myself

Someone coach these faggots on between-match banter