Overwatch

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Its so hard to go from watching like Seagull to Forsen. Seagull has such a better mindset even if I think he sometimes like's to blame game mechanics and technology (tick rate, FOV) too much. But this Forsen guy does something retarded and then says how stupid something is. I just saw him blink into a McCree who FB/HS him and he was going on about how bullshit it is. Yeah you blinked INTO your hard counter and you died you fucking moron. At least with Seagull he tries to learn from his mistakes and explains what he did wrong. This guy just thinks he did everything right but some bullshit happened.
I notice the tick rate a bit as Genji, moreso than other heroes I'd say. There have been a few times where I've saved reflect to bait out a shot and hit the button and still got killed or I've been dashing at someone on my screen to kill them and I'll get shot dead but when I watch the replay it never shows me dashing.

I don't play custom games to know how the 60hz tick rate feels though.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't have any experience at 60hz but I know Seagull says it does feel much better than the 20hz games. Since I'm sure he has a breadth of experience at 60 I'll have to take his opinion at face value.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The inherent 100ms latency within the server has been super annoying lately. The best example is DVA suit explosions when I'm behind a wall or when I dart some one with Ana, I see it in their kill cam hit them, but they're never slept and my cooldown remains on my bar. A DVA ult last night at the end of King's Row was the POTM and I literally watched myself run into a building out of LoS and still die. Knowing where you are isn't as helpful when it's only 90% accurate.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
I see you guys talk about streamers a lot, why does no one mention Internet Hulk?

His is my favorite OW stream by far. His demeanour is always extremely positive, he often commentates what's working/not working as he's playing. He answers questions from the chat in detail about the high level mechanics of running the top Overwatch team in the world right now and he has a decent sense of humor to boot. Nonetheless I almost never see him over 500 viewers.

Likewise, to a lesser extent the rest of team Envy (they all have stream links on their site).

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Its so hard to go from watching like Seagull to Forsen. Seagull has such a better mindset even if I think he sometimes like's to blame game mechanics and technology (tick rate, FOV) too much. But this Forsen guy does something retarded and then says how stupid something is. I just saw him blink into a McCree who FB/HS him and he was going on about how bullshit it is. Yeah you blinked INTO your hard counter and you died you fucking moron. At least with Seagull he tries to learn from his mistakes and explains what he did wrong. This guy just thinks he did everything right but some bullshit happened.
It's the Hearthstone mindset, sir.

You can't shake that shit. It lives in your bones.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was watching iddqd stream the other night it was funny once he got in a game opposite of TviQ both of them were commenting about how heavily their teams were pocketing the other on their streams (both playing as McCree.) I like his stream though doesn't seem to get angry or rage filled, plays well too.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I see you guys talk about streamers a lot, why does no one mention Internet Hulk?

His is my favorite OW stream by far. His demeanour is always extremely positive, he often commentates what's working/not working as he's playing. He answers questions from the chat in detail about the high level mechanics of running the top Overwatch team in the world right now and he has a decent sense of humor to boot. Nonetheless I almost never see him over 500 viewers.

Likewise, to a lesser extent the rest of team Envy (they all have stream links on their site).
Funny he became a player on basically the best team, I played a lot of games during beta with him. With my shitty sleep schedule I'd often play during the night and I had him in almost every game. He kinda had to handicap himself by playing tanks though, cause everytime he switched to a char that could kill a lot of shit, the games would be boring as fuck. Like I remember a game he played Widow and he basically held the entire team on point A by himself(that was when widow was retarded too). Then he said "ok I'll stop playing widow the next game" and started playing D-Va and Winston and shit and it was a lot more even.

That said haven't seen him stream. But then again a lot of time when I'm checking twitch, they're playing in some tournament so it makes sense.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I think there is a serious bug with the game right now when you leave a match after someone leaves...even if you wait the full 60 seconds, and the message changes to "you will get a loss, but no penalty".

You do get a penalty, happened to me twice in the last 2 days...next game I won I got about 5% or less experience.

That also brings me to the new way to troll people, this also happened to me twice...had someone mention it the 2nd time that it's the new way to troll. People leave the game, but reconnect every 60 seconds to reset their timer, and do this the entire game. They don't get a leaver penalty but you spend the entire game 5 vs 6. Which might be what cause the bug, maybe I left in the middle of him reconnecting and the game displayed the message I could leave, but server gets mixed up because the player is still connecting.

Anyways it sucks big time to win and get less than 5% xp for leaving the previous game. I'm also wondering if I am now flagged as a leaver for it.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Anyone know what these "server closed due to expected error" shit is? Just had it happen on a comp match we were about to close out and win a 2-2 game

Felt like a total waste of my time.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's been talk of people finding new drophack methods to crash the game server you're in if they're about to lose. This shit happened a while back too with Genji and Hanzo in certain parts of Nepal. Think there was also one involving the crane looking thing in Hanamura.

edit: Could also just be stability issues too sounds like battle net is shitting out on people.Technical Support - Overwatch Forums

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
For non pro streamers I think Moonmoon is pretty entertaining. Seagull is great obviously. I watch Surefore as much as I can. He isn't great on the mic but dude's game play amazes me more than anyone else.

Xevy

Log Wizard
There's definitely some sort of killcam bug right now. I was Ana and I left our spawn, a McCree is there byhimself, he flashes and hammers me and I die. A "55" pops up by my name in the killcam. No one else hit me and no one debuffed me. There's lot of weird shit happening where I die and I see in killcam being hit for <30% of my health and dying but I know I was full hp because I'm healing myself.

Also Ana's grenade breaking on teammates sometimes and not breaking other times is fucking weird. I think Roadhog's body is a lie and it goes through him 30% of the time but I shatter that shit on Soldier/Tracer's all the time.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Baaaaaaaaaaad teams tonight. I always lose less than I gain for a win though, at least lately. The first week it was the other way around.
had some terrible ones too, i had to take a break after a bit. i didnt lose but one level, 55 now.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
There's definitely some sort of killcam bug right now. I was Ana and I left our spawn, a McCree is there byhimself, he flashes and hammers me and I die. A "55" pops up by my name in the killcam. No one else hit me and no one debuffed me. There's lot of weird shit happening where I die and I see in killcam being hit for <30% of my health and dying but I know I was full hp because I'm healing myself.

Also Ana's grenade breaking on teammates sometimes and not breaking other times is fucking weird. I think Roadhog's body is a lie and it goes through him 30% of the time but I shatter that shit on Soldier/Tracer's all the time.
There are a couple floating around, but the one I get is mostly cosmetic. Replay of a triple kill as Symmetra, yet it draws it as if I were the opponent (red beam, and all).

@Fawe: You missed my 5-person facemelt PotM on Sudden Death Numbani. Post-game immediately got bitching about how Symmetra is underplayed so that's why she isn't nerfed. (lol?) It's like people expect to win by ignoring her.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I lost count but I think I won 2 tonight and lost somewhere around 12-15. Dropped from just under 50 to 45, which is not bad for losing that much.

My biggest problem with the game is still the lack of grenade bounce noises. Needs a nice metallic noise like quake 1 grenades.

Also I've been dumped out of one game, and disconnected while searching for a game 3 times.

Earlier I was connecting to distant servers for games as well, bumped my ping up to 90. They must be having some trouble.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I was at 44 when I started tonight, 1 win from 45. I won my first game and got 45, then went on a losing streak and dropped down to 43. It was around 9pm, so I said I'll play till next loss then I'll watch a movie...it's now 11pm, and just got my first loss. I'm 47 about 2 wins from 48.

47 is my season high which I had reach just after my placement so it's been a while since I have been here.

Oh well too late for a movie now.
smile.png

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I had my fps limited to display in the options, turned that off and i've gotten at least 200% better with ~120 fps.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Weird.. i can stream directly onto facebook, just got a beta invite lol

Thank god i can now show people i dont talk to video games they don't care about!!!!!!!!