Overwatch

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
They made it! I wish the tournament was next week, I'm going to be in Atlanta for dragoncon :D

They are interviewing Krawnnic now

Last edited:

Louis

Trakanon Raider
i dont understand whats going on in this game, but that last series had me sucked in. Looked up the LAN he qualified for and realized the gf and I will be in atlanta for that weekend and will get to go see him play.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
They are up against some mean teams, but I'm guessing they get a chunk of that bigass prize pool just for making it?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
"The winning team from each Regional Final will earn a place in the Grand Finals and a chance to win the US$100,000 grand prize. Regional Finals Prizes will also include US$24,000 for the second place team, US$18,000 for the third and fourth place teams, and US$6,000 for the fifth through eighth place teams."

So yea, looks like they walk away with something by just qualifying to get in. Spoke to him last night afterwards and he was super pumped. Looking forward to seeing this event live.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I like Northern Gaming Red, so I went back in the vods to see what happened to them. Turns out Method were the ones that beat them haha. Your brother had a crazy diva bomb that they all complained about.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
They all ran into the corner by the spawn right before D.Va ult started, and then were pinned in by his team. Really unfortunate timing on their part but Northern Gaming looked like they might lose that point anyway. Sick timing though :p

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So I've learned the art of being the most annoying Lucio ever in QP payload matches.

Just nonstop jumping around on the point: constantly pushing on attack, and constantly contesting on defense. It's pretty funny.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This game sucks dick without competitive.

I really want to play, but it's just a miserable experience in quick play when no one wants to play support or tank, and you have forever Widow and Hanzo on your team who think they are doing anything. No one communicates, no one tries to counter anything, no one does anything useful at all.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
When I see anyone on my team pick Widow in quick play I immediately drop the game.

That piece of shit character should just be removed. Snipers have no reason to exist in a team game.

Hatar

Trakanon Raider
When I see anyone on my team pick Widow in quick play I immediately drop the game.

That piece of shit character should just be removed. Snipers have no reason to exist in a team game.
When I see someone autolock widow I think autoloss. But when there is a widow on the other team I always think hacks.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I watched a widow stand a few feet away from an overtime clock ticking away without even bothering to contest.

Lost game.

Widow fag.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I watched a widow stand a few feet away from an overtime clock ticking away without even bothering to contest.

Lost game.

Widow fag.

LOL, that and Bastion in turret mode shooting at the people around a moving payload that is a few meters from being delivered. :)