Overwatch

xzi

Mouthbreather
losing rank cause of leavers

salt levels at critical conditions

are they doing anything about this dumbass shit yet? leavers need to drop like 500 sr every time they leave

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Just opened the hero gallery to see how much gold I had and encountered a glitch.

overwatch graphical issue.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
One more day left and still havent gotten any of the legendary's i wanted. I have 4000 gold coins though. so, ill get them by tonight, if i dont get hem by playing a fuckload today. lol

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Maybe its the world telling him he's a cunt for playing KBM versus controllers?
A little harsh?

He is 15 and has never played a PC game so he wanted to see if he would like to switch to it.

He's at 2942 right now so it's not as if he is looking for some unfair advantage.

• 1SJW

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
One more day left and still havent gotten any of the legendary's i wanted. I have 4000 gold coins though. so, ill get them by tonight, if i dont get hem by playing a fuckload today. lol
Event legendarys are 3000

• 1Smuggly

Cybsled

whats it called when theres one class thats good against another class?

Hog was the counter to the quick bastards that were hard to pin down. Hook nerfs make that counter much weaker, which makes it much easier for the genjis and the tracers of the world to wreck shit.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Does anyone use a XIM4 on the PS4 for this? My son says it isn't working for him.

My 7 years old daughter use a xim4. First make sur the controller is full. The XIM4 as enough power to feed keyboard, mouse and just enough to keep the controller at Max battery power. Also use decent quality USB cable.

You can test your USB cable quality using them to charging your androids phone with ampere apps.

These are the biggest issues I had. I have one of the Sony controller charging stand. Controller is permanently connected to that via bottom connection and the mini USB on the top of controller is connected to the xim4.

Daughter and her friends were all playing on PS4. I wanted her to train on mouse and keyboard so in 1-2 years when I'll get a new gaming laptop I'm gonna give mine to her and be able to play together.

As a PC gamer I try not to play much on this. The mouse does not feel like on PC. It use the controller limitations. I played a few matches for fun but it completely messed up with my aim on PC.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My 7 years old daughter use a xim4. First make sur the controller is full. The XIM4 as enough power to feed keyboard, mouse and just enough to keep the controller at Max battery power. Also use decent quality USB cable.
Yeah the XIM4 works for every other game so he is just going to play BLOPS3 and Borderlands to see if he wants to switch to PC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Holy shit. I'm not that big a fan of of his stream but I would totally buy a PPV of a tournament with MoonMoon commentating. That's fucking hilarious.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Genji game slowly improving.

I can see why he's always picked so quickly, and why he's often useless. He's fun to play even if you're not really helping the team :(

Anyways, as always the trick is to know exactly when to commit to getting into the enemy's face for that final blow, or when to back the fuck off. Dash use is like a fork in the road: do I use it to bust in here for that final blow or do I use it to run away because this just really isn't going to work out for me.

• 1Like

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Played a game on comp where a guy with battletag "tracerwaifu" instantly locks her obviously. I look at his profile and this season 30 hours on her, 38% win rate. Still won somehow but essentially didn't see her the whole game and might as well have been 5 v 6 from what I can tell. I tried to lock her on the switch to mess with him but that dude must know exactly where she is on the screen and just hammers click lol.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
65 crates through this new years event and i got 3 legendaries (Hog, Zen, Mei) 3 regular skins (Tracer, Symmetra, Mercy). I played my ass off. Insomnia has been bad lately, so i just went at it. lol

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I played a comp game yesterday at 2748 where I grabbed lucio since nobody wanted to heal.

Eichenwald.

Gold elims and damage. As fucking lucio on attack.

Never solo queuing for comp again.