OZ The Great and Powerful

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think thats the new average for trailers. Basically 10+ minutes to give people time to buy snacks or know what movies to expect. Its cool because it works out when sneakinh into miltiple flicks.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
At least you guys still get trailers. We haven't had 10 - 15 minutes of back to back trailers here in years, it's usually 20 minutes of ads with 2 or 3 trailers thrown in randomly between them to try and keep you watching. It sucks because I used to enjoy watching the trailers, but at least I don't have to worry about trying to get there on time anymore.

Anyway, I thought it was good. Not mind blowing, the dialogue and some of the acting was a bit over the top ("CURSE YOU WIZARD!!!! CURSE YOU!!) and it was a little more childish than I expected, but it was still fun to watch, not a bad way to spend a few hours.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i got bad news for you Tarrant. im 75% through OZ and its fucking good, it would be great if they had a different actor playing Oscar, but it doesnt matter because it has so much other stuff going for it. looks like your little theory about me liking stuff means its shit needs a revamp.

best parts of the movie, china girl, the cinematography and mila kunis
bad parts, james franco...... thats it so far.

-edit
great ending and franco came down off his drug trip to do a better job for the finale.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
i got bad news for you Tarrant. im 75% through OZ and its fucking good, it would be great if they had a different actor playing Oscar, but it doesnt matter because it has so much other stuff going for it. looks like your little theory about me liking stuff means its shit needs a revamp.

best parts of the movie, china girl, the cinematography and mila kunis
bad parts, james franco...... thats it so far.

-edit
great ending and franco came down off his drug trip to do a better job for the finale.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Stop having a sandy vagina over you liking terrible movies most of the time, and stop calling me out on it, I'm far from the only person who has told you this. It's not a theory, it's a well known community fact that 90% of the time you love horrible movies had hate good movies, hell I'm not even the person who was the first to point it so get over it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dude don't try to turn this around, you're the one that got a wheepy vag and mantioned me. Get over yourself.

And called me out on what, its split pretty evenly on people liking this and not liking it here.

Holy shit you're retarded and when peopel think you can't get anymore retarded, you keep posting and proving people wrong. This isn't the Walking Dead thread, keep your continual retardedness over there.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it sounds like you mad. just saying brosef. would it make you feel less insecure if i change my opinion on Oz?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Astro, coming from the person who almost left the commpunity because Tuco kept putting Astro in your user name and cried about it for 2 weeks strait before migrating over here, you are the last person on these forums that can try to call someone else out on being mad.

At any rate, enough of your stupid derail, back on topic to the movie.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was here from day 1, my user name wasnt maester chuk. i wanted to try something new so Denomolous was born. was a joke because in the Bill & Ted movie the dude's full name is Chuck Denomolous. nobody got the joke and whoever changed my name to maester chuk must have thought i was trying to hide even though i was very open about who i was. thats probably why it says i have a jan 13 join date even though i have been posting since mid december. anyway. glad you liked oz. im glad i liked oz. and im glad you arent mad.
tongue.png

tongue.png

tongue.png

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
can you fucking please retard rickshaw this dickbag? he is fucking trolling and derailing the threat at this point. nazi mod him tarrant!

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This movie is love or hate. I enjoyed it and will watch again. For those that called the movie cheesy....wtf did you expect ? Did
you not watch The Wizard of oz?

Also the guys that do Red Letter are fucking idiots and make a 30 minute review when it could be broke down in 5 minutes. The whole discussion about being an artist makes me never want to watch another one of there breakdowns

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, not sure what the red letter guys were on about. The only thing I agreed with them on was franco.

Homsar

I hate Hate Franco and I really didn't have an issue with him in this movie. But yeah according to red letter you have to try to be an artist in order to be and artist. Im not sure about the books but then they bitch about not enough munkins (sp) Is the entire city supposed to be full of them?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
On the bright side because of their review I went in expecting it to be bad and was very pleasently surprised. Franco isnt a terrible actor, I just cant look at his face because he always looks like he just smoked a chronic and is just too fucking high to be bothered showing any emotion. And I didnt like the rlm guys bashing raimi, he is an artist and he did a great job with Oz

Homsar

I think the only thing I agreed with them on is how everything is meant not to scare children now and days and they bring up The incredibles or for me Up/Wall being more mature