Ozark

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 10 Votes
Title: Ozark

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2017-07-21

Creator: Bill Dubuque, Mark Williams

Cast: Jason Bateman, Laura Linney, Sofia Hublitz, Skylar Gaertner, Jason Butler Harner, Julia Garner, Jordana Spiro, Harris Yulin, Esai Morales

Overview: A financial adviser drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks, where he must launder $500 million in five years to appease a drug boss.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 142194[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Ozark[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-07-21[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]In this dark, sexy series, a family struggles with change after moving to an Ozarks resort community where they're thrust into a world of dirty money.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

spronk

FPS noob
Looks like a B tier combo of Justified, Breaking Bad, and Narcos. Hope it can be good but that cast is kinda meh. Woulda worked better as a movie I think, ironically.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I just found out about this and I will watch it for Bateman alone but it actually looks good to me.

• 2Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This looks great. With the success of bloodlines it looks like their taking that formula and kicking it up a notch.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So I watched the first episode. Holy shit. That's a way to start a series IMO!

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
oh shit this is out?

wife and I will be poop socking this show tonight while drinking vodka and eating lamb sausage

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just watched the first episode too. I hope they keep this up. That first episode was fantastic.

• 1Solidarity

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Up to episode 5. Real good stuff. The wife and kids aren't fucking annoying which is something that always seems to happen in these types of stories.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Up to episode 5. Real good stuff. The wife and kids aren't fucking annoying which is something that always seems to happen in these types of stories.

Yup i'm three episodes in and it's great. Agreed we have pretty much no annoying characters, which is surprising.

• 1Solidarity

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I had no intention of watching this until TJT TJT made a comment about the first episdoe. We couldn't stop watching it and just fnished it. Just loved everything about it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm only on episode four but this is a really good series. All of the characters are good and Ruthie has even sparked my interest in svelte white trash girls with hillbilly accents. Obligatory weirdest_boner.gif.

637full-julia-garner.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hadn't heard of this at all, but the first 30 seconds of that trailer really seemed like perfection...as far as trailers go.

Considering it seems you all are liking it so far, I may check it out.

• 1Solidarity

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just finished this, seemed a little slow in the middle, but overall it was an excellent show, well worth recommending.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Snell's constant country metaphor stories make me laugh. It's like the only language he speaks.

• 1Worf

Feien

Ploppers
Just finished the whole thing. This was way above and beyond my expectations.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Just read the comments, I'm gonna go torrent it.

@Screamfeeder HEY PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE THIS SHOW AND I DIDNT NEED TO LOG INTO MY IPTORRENTS ACCOUNT TO FIND THAT OUT

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database