Goatface

5 posters
hF8O5VT.jpg

8hqqVSF.jpg

w0mZ8eT.jpg

ZSGEd4i.jpg

eyhmA2z.jpg

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Are we caring? Do we care about that?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
after looking at those posters,it confirms:
Power Rangers meets Evangelion XD

not saying that the movie will be good or bad

Goatface

reportedly there are 2 that have not been revealed yet
Tacit Ronin - Germany
Diablo Intercept - Chile
also there are these "trading cards" with some stats released the other day

j00t

yeah, and Gypsy Danger looks like a big giant Iron Man, complete with big giant arc reactor.

fucker_sl

shitlord
from the info we get, Gypsy Danger is the "strongest old" mech. Infact, on the blueprints posted few pages ago GD is the only Mark-3 mech. The Russian/China/Jap are Mark-4 while the Australian one is the only Mark-5

btw, i like how the Japan one is by far the weaker. The robot from the country that created the whole gerne is the gimp one. Oh you americans....

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
from the info we get, Gypsy Danger is the "strongest old" mech. Infact, on the blueprints posted few pages ago GD is the only Mark-3 mech. The Russian/China/Jap are Mark-4 while the Australian one is the only Mark-5

btw, i like how the Japan one is by far the weaker. The robot from the country that created the whole gerne is the gimp one. Oh you americans....
It might be because it's a Mark 5, with two new bridged pilots and only 2 kaiju kills under their belt; just a lack of experience. Japan probably screwed up by bridging a man and a woman and it turned into some awkward romance thing like a Rumiko Takahashi anime. And to be fair to the Australians, they should be OP because just about everything on that continent is trying to kill you.

Homsar

Couldn't it be explained by just saying Australias location is prone to attacks and that's why they have the strongest and most kills?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
why, oh why im so excited by ths when hollywood has deluded us so many times....it's so hard being a fanboy when most of your childhood myths have been trashed
frown.png
I grew up on Tranzor Z, Robotech, Go Bots, Transformers and Voltron. I'm just a sucker for big fucking robots and can only hope this wont let me down.