Paleo 101: How and why you should eat like a Caveman

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, pretty much. I'm not sure if movies influence boot camp or vice versa. But it makes the whole experience kind of silly when you get one of these guys who think he is R Lee Ermey. It is hard to take them seriously, but whatever, you do what you're told and you get through it.

Literally every person i my division in boot camp got pink eye.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I got a new diet fad mashup: The Paleo Juice DietTM.

All the great taste of paleo, none of the texture.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I got a new diet fad mashup: The Paleo Juice DietTM.

All the great taste of paleo, none of the texture.
Would that be drinking parasite infested stream water so all your nutrients get sucked away and you waste away, but lose weight!!
smile.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Cavemen had like 30 year life-spans. I'm not sure that's the diet you want to get on.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Nothing was more memorable as a good evening in Paleolithic times than saut?ing some brontosaurus in coconut oil while wearing knee high bro socks with Converse flats. A close second was...

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, pretty much. I'm not sure if movies influence boot camp or vice versa. But it makes the whole experience kind of silly when you get one of these guys who think he is R Lee Ermey. It is hard to take them seriously, but whatever, you do what you're told and you get through it.

Probably from the skull fucking.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Unfortunately those guys don't have the capability to come up with lines like Ermey. Which is funny because ERmey's lines in full metal jacket were all improv.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Morbidly obese IT consultant loses EIGHT stone in five months on the Caveman plan after being refused life insurance

Read more:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz2J1D33m5K
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...insurance.html
Daily Mail_sl said:
Joined a gym where he climbed ropes and threw hammers to mimic caveman behaviour
Hah. Ironically tonight I will belifting up very large rocksand putting them down at the gym after lifting.

To be fair if you're morbidly obese pretty much anything is going to work, especially combined with exercise. He could go the opposite way and do a vegan diet and probably lose weight but I would think that would be much harder. Same for exercise. P90X, Running, Spin classes, crossfit, lifting, zumba.. whatever.

The good thing about this one is I think it's a very basic framework to follow and it's not too restrictive. Keep away from sugar and highly refined/processed foods and you're doing ok.

Hah. Ironically tonight I will belifting up very large rocksand putting them down at the gym after lifting.

To be fair if you're morbidly obese pretty much anything is going to work, especially combined with exercise. He could go the opposite way and do a vegan diet and probably lose weight but I would think that would be much harder. Same for exercise. P90X, Running, Spin classes, crossfit, lifting, zumba.. whatever.

The good thing about this one is I think it's a very basic framework to follow and it's not too restrictive. Keep away from sugar and highly refined/processed foods and you're doing ok.
I am in absolute shock to see that you do Crossfit. Didn't expect that at all.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually I do Wendler's 5/3/1. The stones are supplemental conditioning. How about you.