Pantheon and FoH

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
dude this entire lead in is the worst thing ever created, bout to turn this shit off

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I paid a buck to listen to it earlier on Patreon. The interview was good, the production was god awful.

• 2Like

kudos

<Banned>
Someone fucking post it at least.

I will say the music they are playing on their website is good at the moment. Sounds like music from the game?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Post the interview sans donkey balls plz. I couldnt do it.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
For what it's worth the interview was really good.

Gave me tingles in the right areas when you talked about the FoH community.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Gave me tingles in the right areas when you talked about the FoH community.

I've explained this communities value in the Reddit age the exact same way. The history and personality of users is known which helps understand their posts regardless of the topic. Reddit is just too anonymous.

Scribble_mmo

Silver Squire
I wanted to thank the community here at FOH ! Thanks for letting us in. Learning about the history was a blast! You're in good hands with a_skeleton_03 behind the wheel.

I did some edits to the episode so when it repeats on Pantheonradio.com it should have a new intro song and some quality production edits. Check out pantheonradio.com schedule for future broadcasts of this Episode. (alternatively at Patreon.com/pixeldebauchery)

Thanks from us over here at Pantheonradio.com and Pixel Debauchery!

If anyone is interested to do future voice-over work or writing of comedy skits for the show please let us know!
Additional if you have any suggestions, feedback or various opportunities we are always ears at [email protected]

Last edited:
  • 12Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 12 users

Scribble_mmo

Silver Squire
So.... does there exist a recording of this for review at leisure?
Yes, all content is streamable via Pixel Debauchery, however the newest episode (including FOH interview) is exclusive to Pantheonradio.com and people that pledged at least a dollar via patreon. This all changes June 6th when it becomes publicly streamable(FREE).

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Siliconemelons

So the answer is June 6th, and I am sure and assumed wink wink nod nod- don't post a download before that because "we" are supporting this ideal etc etc and be legit so this and others keep us on the up and up point of view.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
a_skeleton_03 did an incredible job with the interview and represented this community well. Be sure to check it out when it becomes available.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users