Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bradtards keep pointing out the same factnugget that he sold a couple of his cars, as if that negates the fact that he backpaid himself and then went ahead and took out his own little cash advance. I'm assuming his sold cars went into his own "Save Brad" fund rather than the demo.

$145k for that demo video??!! For $145K I could go to school and learn 3d character design and programming (bonus: creative writing) and come back with something 145x better.
He didn't sell his cars for the project, he sold them because he is broke and needed money.

Yea, that's Tyen, Erronius

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
As if you had to ask, Big Ern.
wink.png

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
if he took the $45,000 to help pay for his wife's cancer treatment, i could at least understand that. if someone i loved had cancer and needed money for treatments/hospital stays there's literally no limits to what i would do to get that money. health insurance in this country is bullshit and they will find any way they can to not pay out. not sure if that's what the money was used for, but if it was for his wife, at least that i could understand.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The only thing that could turn it around for Pantheon is if Brad admitted he used the money to cure Wizardhawk off his dental health problems.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad has just lied too much for me. He's stole and lied. I wouldnt tolerate that shit in my personal life, no reason to do it for a game. The Brady Bunch has all but rationalized it tho

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
if he took the $45,000 to help pay for his wife's cancer treatment, i could at least understand that. if someone i loved had cancer and needed money for treatments/hospital stays there's literally no limits to what i would do to get that money. health insurance in this country is bullshit and they will find any way they can to not pay out. not sure if that's what the money was used for, but if it was for his wife, at least that i could understand.
There are millions of people who have loved ones suffering from cancer, yet thievery on this level isn't rampant. A sick loved one doesn't give anyone the excuse to extort people's good will.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are millions of people who have loved ones suffering from cancer, yet thievery on this level isn't rampant. A sick loved one doesn't give anyone the excuse to extort people's good will.
Not only that, but some of the devs were really behind on bills and shit too. Probably stressed out like a mother fucker and worried about losing their homes.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
no, my point was if he took the $45,000 from the company to help pay for his wife's cancer treatment, and thought he had an investor that was going to give him another $200,000 to put into the company, then brad probably thought it wasn't going to hurt the company too much to take an advance. like i said, i'm just speculating here. i have no idea if that's why he paid himself that much or not. only brad could really answer that question. all i'm saying is that if that was the reason, then i at least understand why he would do that.

spronk

FPS noob
sounds like brad should learn how to cook meth, San Diego has a lot of tweekers. He could use his visionary and business and drug skills to build an empire

Breaking Nagafen

Jait

Molten Core Raider
sounds like brad should learn how to cook meth, San Diego has a lot of tweekers. He could use his visionary and business and drug skills to build an empire

Breaking Nagafen
It would be a short show. He would think it's ok to "borrow" an advance from his backers and get shot by Tuco the next morning. Luckily it's easier to steal from gaming nerds. They thank you afterwards.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It would be a short show. He would think it's ok to "borrow" an advance from his backers and get shot by Tuco the next morning. Luckily it's easier to steal from gaming nerds. They thank you afterwards.
Tuco would just bring him back after a week.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Now one of the angry Pantheon community members are accusing me of trashing Pantheon and Brad on rerolled and name dropped yet again. I'm sure most of you have been following my post and the content and can form intelligent opinion. Does anyone believe that I post to destroy Pantheon and be overly negative? I think it's a pretty ridiculous accusation. I'm no white knight, but I'm not spreading lies and attacking Brad or the project. I speak the truth and try to spread the news to those that are interested, not bring down the project. I hope the majority of people understand this.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now one of the angry Pantheon community members are accusing me of trashing Pantheon and Brad on rerolled and name dropped yet again. I'm sure most of you have been following my post and the content and can form intelligent opinion. Does anyone believe that I post to destroy Pantheon and be overly negative? I think it's a pretty ridiculous accusation. I'm no white knight, but I'm not spreading lies and attacking Brad or the project. I speak the truth and try to spread the news to those that are interested, not bring down the project. I hope the majority of people understand this.
I think those people should come here and post those accusations about you...

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are still people defending him??? I am tempted to go to this website but I just think it is a waste of time at this point. This does make for a fun read though. The "Rerolled Pantheon Terrorist" angle was humorous.

It amazes me, the cult personality.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I think those people should come here and post those accusations about you...
I don't think I've ever seen a community as insular, cultish, paranoid and backbiting as these "true believers" are. Hopefully when Brad is done crushing their spirits and draining their bank accounts they'll leave the MMO scene altogether.