Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Beck_sl

shitlord
Your jimmies are already rustled bro, or else you wouldn't be here.
I came here because of all the great comments you guys had about our shows and radio. I gotta come support our listeners. Hate me or love me we are here for you too. You guys should do a rerolled hour or something you can go off on whatever you want, be a blast. We invite anyone to participate. I am only one person there.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I came here because of all the great comments you guys had about our shows and radio. I gotta come support our listeners. Hate me or love me we are here for you too. You guys should do a rerolled hour or something you can go off on whatever you want, be a blast. We invite anyone to participate. I am only one person there.
Translated: He's here to drive traffic to his site.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Your jimmies are more rustled than your bed sheets.

Beck_sl

shitlord
What kind of party may I ask? (You mentioned 400 people I think)?

Just curious
Are you ready?

A 3 day Toastmasters convention. Tonight is their "gala" night. I do two of these a year. About the furthest from what we play on K-TAM. But they party and drink and dance till about 1am. Good people.

Beck_sl

shitlord
Translated: He's here to drive traffic to his site.
You guys were already there. Maybe I am here to drive you AWAY from my site... After all you are the big scary rerolled that Nirrtix and Canadina fear will start WW3. You guys are cool. I'll light it up with you guys. I don't get upset, I just play it up.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Guys. GUYS, cant you see that brad is tearing this family apart?!?
AEk7FM8.jpg

All the Mods over there are a joke.
Then you should feel right at home over here...

On a serious note, if you two continue this ridiculous cripple fight much longer without even pausing to take a breath then I'm going to plant your asses somewhere else for a while. Contribute or GTFO.

Beck_sl

shitlord
AEk7FM8.jpg

Then you should feel right at home over here...

On a serious note, if you two continue this ridiculous cripple fight much longer without even pausing to take a breath then I'm going to plant your asses somewhere else for a while. Contribute or GTFO.
Will do. Just enjoying my time here. No harm meant.

I am serious about the 1 hour... You guys would rock.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Dreagan,

Don't you have some shitty ideas you've been wanting to start up? Beck could give you some free airtime and the first $3500? Tyen, you've heard Beck. Why haven't you been shilling EQBrowser like mad? Honestly, I just want to see another melt down and it won't happen until Beck has something else to waste his money on. C'mon guys, help a man out.

Beck_sl

shitlord
Dreagan,

Don't you have some shitty ideas you've been wanting to start up? Beck could give you some free airtime and the first $3500? Tyen, you've heard Beck. Why haven't you been shilling EQBrowser like mad? Honestly, I just want to see another melt down and it won't happen until Beck has something else to waste his money on. C'mon guys, help a man out.
If he wants to do up a commercial for his EQbrowser we'll play it. It sounds like a community type of project we would support. 30 seconds long make sure people know who to contact or the web site.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
You need to give the old"tyen-kid-fupamachine2.gif"a Brad facelift. Because if anything resembles a rigged slot machine, it's Pantheon.

Edit: or did Urgo make that one? I can't even remember anymore
Just take his pic and superimpose it on to this one and caption it to ask who still wants to drink the kool-aid:

rrr_img_66061.jpg

Beck_sl

shitlord
I'm trying to get a profile photo working, I can see it on my profile but it is not showing on the posts. It meets the requirements. Any tips.