Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

kudos

<Banned>
Yup I got burned. Look at all the money I got returned back to my account. It was so painful to get it back. How many monkey's does it take to repeat the same false information over and over again? Log into rerolled. I'm out $30 for the monthly subs. Was well worth it.

Untitled-2
Dude, you have Weird Al playing on your little internet radio show. Just stop.

Beck_sl

shitlord
No that's part of it man! It's fucking Machiavellian.

First, start an 'internet radio' station that nobody listens to. Then, donate $3000 to a washed up video game designer and actually believe he gives a shit about you. Defend him on your drooling-grognard radio show to your two dozen listeners from the only people who are holding his feet to the fire and demanding results. Then, when he has sucked every drop of usefulness (and disposable income) from you, go totally fucking mental in an embarrassingly public way, and claim you are 'jus trollin'.

It's. Fucking. Genius.
When people want to have a reasonable conversation I am reasonable. When you want to act like a fucktard I'll play along. You set the tone. Makes no difference to me. I'm just hanging out like the rest of you, nothing better to do at the moment. I'm listening to people give speeches. At least you guys are interactive.

Beck_sl

shitlord
Dude, you have Weird Al playing on your little internet radio show. Just stop.
That is because someone requested it. You are free to request something, though I am sure at this point it would be complete troll request. If it isn't then it gets added to the rotation. As there is more music added you hear stuff like wierd al less over time.

kanak32_sl

shitlord
That is because someone requested it. You are free to request something, though I am sure at this point it would be complete troll request. If it isn't then it gets added to the rotation. As there is more music added you hear stuff like wierd al less over time.
With such promises as "you hear stuff like wierd al less over time" I can't believe more people aren't lining up to listen.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
For fucks sake can't someone just report his ass to RIAA and get his little shit stain station ram rodded by a legion of lawyers so he gets the fuck out of here.

Beck_sl

shitlord
With such promises as "you hear stuff like wierd al less over time" I can't believe more people aren't lining up to listen.
As I said, part of our data base corrupted and I didn't have a change to completely get the music reloaded. There are only about 10 different artists rotating. When I get home tonight I will be adding some more and yes I agree Al is playing way too often.

Beck_sl

shitlord
For fucks sake can't someone just report his ass to RIAA and get his little shit stain station ram rodded by a legion of lawyers so he gets the fuck out of here.
I'm in Canada, the Socan license graphic on my site should have been a clue. RIAA is USA only. This is like an interview.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I'm in Canada, the Socan license graphic on my site should have been a clue. RIAA is USA only. This is like an interview.
I wouldn't know since I haven't bothered wasting my bandwidth to look. What I do know is I'm about ready to start a kickstarter to raise the thousand bucks to pay Draegan so he'll ban you.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
a few pages late here as I'm just getting caught up, but... LOL @ Beck

...before you get all PreMadonna...
...People await what is next with baited breaths....
those words you keep using... I'm not sure they mean what you think they mean

you're like a self important uneducated version of the black knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail... "Victory is mine! I'm not through with you, yet!"

rrr_img_66072.jpg

Beck_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't know since I haven't bothered wasting my bandwidth to look. What I do know is I'm about ready to start a kickstarter to raise the thousand bucks to pay Draegan so he'll ban you.
I am sure he would appreciate that, think of all the money he could make. Probably enough to bail Brad out.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Beck = most successful troll of 2014. His posts and the people lining up to respond to it have completely shit this thread up.

Send this guy to the Shaw and get the topic back on track.

Beck_sl

shitlord
Beck = most successful troll of 2014. His posts and the people lining up to respond to it have completely shit this thread up.

Poll. Can we do those here? Who wants to support Brad and Who Doesn't? And why?

Quaid

Trump's Staff

There's nothing to talk about right now, anyway.