Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Poll. Can we do those here? Who wants to support Brad and Who Doesn't? And why?
rrr_img_66074.jpg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
You're the one that wanted to make a poll and so far no one here has the power to ban you. In fact our overlord Tuco has a strict no permanent ban policy. We'd sure love to see you spend some time in the Rickshaw though.

Beck_sl

shitlord
You're the one that wanted to make a poll and so far no one here has the power to ban you. In fact our overlord Tuco has a strict no permanent ban policy. We'd sure love to see you spend some time in the Rickshaw though.
Help me be a better troll like you.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hey Tyen - Can you bot army KTAM's site to pull those listener numbers up? It's embarrassing.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
9 listeners now, bro.

You should give yourself a promotion to Executive "Station" Manager.

Beck_sl

shitlord
I can feel it. Can you feel it? A little Elton John, A little Lion King... Can you feel the love tonight...

Anonymous Comments from the Rep option. Thank you all for commenting and reading my drivel. I am glad I could entertain some of you.

You are a terrible poster <--- I agree

lol... you couldn't be more wrong and self important... thanks for the laughs though <-- You are very welcome

go away <--- not yet

Kiss That Ass Man
Shut the fuck up. <--- You like it when I talk dirty don't you.

What the fuck are you doing here? NO ONE LIKES YOU. <--- I was invited. THAT DOESN'T MATTER.

For the love god, please go away. <-- I'm an Atheist.

KTAM <-- ROCKS!

Welcome! <-- Thank You

I lose IQ points every time I read his posts. <-- So your points are about as negative as my rep then.

You sir are a faggot. <-- I am not a bundle of Sticks, why did I give you wood?

Lemon Party - A game of bingo gone horribly wrong<-- Didn't click through Sorry.

Please go away <--- Well since you asked so nicely. I will eventually.

You're a tool <-- At least that makes me useful.

fuck off <--- Fuck On

Suck a dick <-- If I did it wouldn't be yours. I'd want to actually choke on something, not pick my teeth with it.

Swollen Head Syndrome =/ <--- Maybe you need to be introduced to the comment above. Apparently I make him hard.

Lol <-- ^_^

fat <--- Truth

well said <-- Thank You

Derp <-- De Derp

There's a calm surrender to the rush of day, When the heat of a rolling wind *who farted?* can be turned away
An enchanted moment, and it sees me through, It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you

And can you feel the love tonight, It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer, That we got this far...

Beck_sl

shitlord
Crying over negs is the mark of a true pussy.
I am not crying. I really appreciate the comments. People who don't provide feed back make it hard to improve or stay the course of success.

Epic Sunday Show Starts in an hour. Not sure what Skatch has on the agenda for today but I am sure those numbers will climb.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I am not crying. I really appreciate the comments. People who don't provide feed back make it hard to improve or stay the course of success.

Epic Sunday Show Starts in an hour. Not sure what Skatch has on the agenda for today but I am sure those numbers will climb.
Posting about them is crying. Take your lumps like a man. Nobody cares what is said to you in private. If you truly wanna roll with us, at least learn how to do so with dignity. We've had fucking autistic fundamentalist Christian posters who believe in reptilian invaders and garlic dentistry, and EVEN THEY didn't cry about their -nets.

rrr_img_66075.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Epic Sunday Show Starts in an hour.
This shit has gone on long enough.

[Sun May 04 12:58:45 2014] Silna Songsmith tells you, 'Attacking Beck Master.'
[Sun May 04 12:58:45 2014] Priest of Discord says 'You fool!'
[Sun May 04 12:58:47 2014] Priest of Discord begins to cast a spell.
[Sun May 04 12:58:47 2014] You say, 'GO GO GOOD TEAM'
[Sun May 04 12:58:52 2014] Beck has been struck by the wrath of the gods.
[Sun May 04 12:58:52 2014] Beck has been slain by Priest of Discord!
[Sun May 04 12:58:52 2014] Priest of Discord shouts 'Let this fool's meaningless death be a reminder to you all that the power of Discord is absolute!'