Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dunno if this was posted or not. This is what Monty did in a few hours today just messing around in his play world.

UTW6_Mwa.jpg

Remit_sl

shitlord
Okay well he sort of appeared humble when talking about his past mistakes in one of the videos. And then he did the same fucking thing.

iannis

Musty Nester
Worse, really. Last time he stole Bill Gates' money. This time he stole it from little old ladies living on a fixed income.

Rock bottom is a decision that you make not an actual thing that magically happens.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Dunno if this was posted or not. This is what Monty did in a few hours today just messing around in his play world.

UTW6_Mwa.jpg
But remember that he's also using stock unity assets that plop n drop for the most part too. One shouldn't be attempting to pass along this to folks as if this means anything beyond piddling around with it. And certainly not a quality mmo representation for what brad tried to peddle around. Mont's just being used in a poor cult like marketing/PR ploy to make the "project" look like more than the air that it really is. Its just more cool-aid.

JonJon_sl

shitlord
This is what Brad did in a few hours today just messing around in his play world.
I had to explain to my wife why I was laying on the couch nice and quietly and then I just start howling with laughter..

Can we get some quotes from the official forums or something from the devout of Brad? It's been a few pages since anything good has come from Nirrtik or Canadinna. The force is strong with those ones.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
I had to explain to my wife why I was laying on the couch nice and quietly and then I just start howling with laughter..

Can we get some quotes from the official forums or something from the devout of Brad? It's been a few pages since anything good has come from Nirrtik or Canadinna. The force is strong with those ones.
How about from the Kult's grand blow-bah himself:

Re-building Pantheon Part 2

Posted by Announcements 10 minutes ago - Filed in Announcement - 15 views

Just a quick update:

I have received over 50 emails (at last count, they keep coming in) from people all over wanting to help out. We are blown away by the response! In fact, I'm a bit overwhelmed going through them all. I've got resumes from designers, programmers, artists, moderators, and lore people. I'm going through them all, but it will take a little time. Just wanted to do a quick update to say thanks and keep 'em coming!

-Brad

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Blog View - Re-building Pantheon Part 2

I figure 99% of those are Nigerian rich widow pleas and Russian marriage proposal emails though...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Just a quick update:

I have received over 50 emails (at last count, they keep coming in) from people all over wanting to help out. We are blown away by the response! In fact, I'm a bit overwhelmed going through them all. I've got resumes from designers, programmers, artists, moderators, and lore people. I'm going through them all, but it will take a little time. Just wanted to do a quick update to say thanks and keep 'em coming!

-Brad

I figure 99% of those are Nigerian rich widow pleas and Russian marriage proposal emails though...
Brad just says this stuff so he can vanish for days on end and his followers will think he's hard at work. The reality is, he's busy spending the sub money from the site and dirtbike riding.

I've been thinking about all this.. He's fallen so low, I mean it's pathetic at this point, but he's still making money from the site. So now he's just milking it. I'm curious how long he will go for.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I hope he backpays himself a few months salary for all the hard HR work he's doing

JonJon_sl

shitlord

Just a quick update:

-Brad

Wow! 50 whole emails to go through! If it took me more than a few hours to go through 50 emails I would fire my own ass. This guy gets more ridiculous by the minute.. Are we sure he's not just trollin' all of us at this point?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's called dragging it out. Used when you want to look busy but really have nothing to do.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Wow! 50 whole emails to go through! If it took me more than a few hours to go through 50 emails I would fire my own ass. This guy gets more ridiculous by the minute.. Are we sure he's not just trollin' all of us at this point?
What is cute is yesterday he said the "50 and still coming in" on Mont's twitch stream yesterday. That already proves what he said 20min ago to be false anyways(as if the numbers were actually still coming in yesterday, it'd have been a higher quote today for one).

Its just all PR theater.