Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sparkling_sl said:
We have 4 children that I've homeschooled since they were born
Sparkling_sl said:
I have almost 11 years experience as a Produer leading a volunteer game development team in a virtual environment with no budget. I own my own company, Heaven's Blessings Tiny Zoo, LLC. for the purpose of developing family friendly games. Our flagship project is Visions, a Christian MMORPG set in ancient Rome that is currently in development. I've also produced a racing game called Chariots, a language ap called Pedich Edhellen, a card game called Messiah, and a board game called Treasure's in Heaven.
Just two gems from her little about me. What a fucking joke.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh man.. Lol.. Brad just keeps managing to outdo himself. What a fucking shit show! I love it.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Wow, if people didn't think this was a scam before...we now have a producer who has really never finished producing anything in this field(11 years and counting). I'm glad she doesn't give up easily but Brad should feel some form of shame...if he wasn't desperately telling himself this was for the greater good( him still getting paid to ride his bike).

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
This has gotten sad. Just picking up random ass people now. Is anyone from the previous "dev team" still with him? or is this bastard flying solo now just taking free work from anyone on his forums?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This has gotten sad. Just picking up random ass people now. Is anyone from the previous "dev team" still with him? or is this bastard flying solo now just taking free work from anyone on his forums?
It's literally just Brad and forum members "developing" the "game"

The level of Oh for fuck's sake is amazing

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
" I own my own company, Heaven's Blessings Tiny Zoo, LLC. for the purpose of developing family friendly games. Our flagship project is Visions, a Christian MMORPG set in ancient Rome that is currently in development. I've also produced a racing game called Chariots, a language ap called Pedich Edhellen, a card game called Messiah, and a board game called Treasure's in Heaven."

Jesus MMO anyone? sigh

- You have increased <Water into wine> skill to 18

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Which will always bring us to the age old debate....

Who would you rather have at a party? Jesus or Yoda?