Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Tol_sl

shitlord
I wonder if there will be a wall of some sort to protect the realm of Celestius from the evil denizens of the Endless all the way up in the North. I bet there will be some sort of faction dedicated to protecting this wall maybe they will take recruits.
Wildling camp 3 needs another watchman our last one ran off with some redhead. Level 13 min, dps preferred.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
When was the last time there was an official status update? And has anyone tracked how much money has come in the last few weeks?
I have not been tracking it like a hawk, but I'm mostly certain that when I left the team they were at 155,000? They are at 157,000 now and I think that includes the monthly subs coming in. How long ago was it that I quit? Seems forever ago.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Here you go

rrr_img_72796.jpg
Why deviate from this???

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I have not been tracking it like a hawk, but I'm mostly certain that when I left the team they were at 155,000? They are at 157,000 now and I think that includes the monthly subs coming in. How long ago was it that I quit? Seems forever ago.
They broke into 155K range on 7/23, since then they have brought in $2,361 according to the tracker. I also think it includes the subs since there were a couple of days with no new members where the counter increased although member could have contributed more. What this really shows is that i have too much free time at work.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
They broke into 155K range on 7/23, since then they have brought in $2,361 according to the tracker. I also think it includes the subs since there were a couple of days with no new members where the counter increased although member could have contributed more. What this really shows is that i have too much free time at work.
Think of it like a vulture circling a dying African child.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I don't get why they discarded that first map. It looks better and isn't a straight copy of Dragon Warrior's.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Other than the occasional announcement every week or every other week (not sure if Brad does the announcements or Kyndread), Brad has been conspicuously absent, he hasn't posted/engaged any of the community on anything since July 15 under his account.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
That's not conspicuous, that's the norm. He'll post again soon with some more Unity assets and a long-winded rant about haters and how well Pantheon is coming along.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
That's not conspicuous, that's the norm. He'll post again soon with some more Unity assets and a long-winded rant about haters and how well Pantheon is coming along.
It's actually outside of his norm of not reliable interacting with his community, it's the longest break he has taken since his first post on the current boards on Feb 15.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think they finally learned to stop fueling the fire. Brad is being Brad. They are all better off in the shadows. The money situation won't change either way and Brad has proven he's not willing to cultivate a community on the forums.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
It's actually outside of his norm of not reliable interacting with his community, it's the longest break he has taken since his first post on the current boards on Feb 15.
So four weeks instead of three. He has consistently ignored the community and promised updates that never come. His forum interactions are either three words or three thousand words, but are always infrequent.

Unless you're referring to some sub-sub-forum that's hidden in the depths of the shitty website.