Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is Brad keeping up with his hectic one post per month schedule?

That Burdock guy's account is now showing as Deleted Member. Wonder what happened there...

Quaid

Trump's Staff
They actually posted some decent looking shots of an outdoor area on the PRotF facebook page today.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
They actually posted some decent looking shots of an outdoor area on the PRotF facebook page today.
If you mean the environment pictures, its the same stock with a different angle/arrangement. They even admit it in the description.

If you mean the screenies of their changing their "in-house tool to a web based asp.net app", well....

Is Brad keeping up with his hectic one post per month schedule?

That Burdock guy's account is now showing as Deleted Member. Wonder what happened there...
Interesting. Im curious about that too. They've mostly in the past few months only deleted accounts of those they felt were against them. (They might as well delete every account that isnt a green at this point. though :p).

Quaid

Trump's Staff
If you mean the environment pictures, its the same stock with a different angle/arrangement. They even admit it in the description.
*shrug* stock assets or not, the images look good, and pass the 'good enough' level for me to play without gritting my teeth. They have clearly done some polish work, and it shows in my opinion. Even if it's just them getting more experienced with the tools. I'll give credit where credit is due, and for amateurs, I think they deserve it.

Not that this game is ever actually getting finished.

rrr_img_74107.jpg

Ceder_sl

shitlord
I'm starting to get the impression that they're a group of beggars at this point. What's next for them to put on KS? School supplies for her kids home schooling?

Something cute to note:

Do you see latest project that she has backed? (Its the second she's backed. First was a failed 2009 project)

This one is currently running that a guy wanted to not "fail" at a kickstarter so he asked for money to not fail yet another project:

Fail Epically by Jeff Spicer Kickstarter

I did think it was cute that she didnt help fund Pantheon either.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"yeah, this is a good idea" - Brad, after hiring a crazy lady to run his MMO team

Producer and Lore Master
Visionary Realms, Inc.
May 2014 - Present (4 months)Virtual Team
Producer:
- Responsible for reviewing applications and approving new team members.
- Scheduling and leading development meetings
- Coordinating our team activities in a virtual office environment
- Assisting the CCO in developing game design
- Recruiting key team members
- Managing the operation and interaction of the various team departments: Lore team, Moderator team, Development team
- Supporting the CCO in all areas of development.

Lore Master:
- Recruiting and interviewing Lore Team members
- Working with the Lore Team to create Lore for the game that matches the CCO's vision for the design
- Scheduling and leading Lore Team meetings
- Directing the development of the Lore to make sure it balances for gameplay and works with the overall goals for the game design

gogojira_sl

shitlord
There's no scandal, just people on a witch hunt for whatever reason. She slept around, did bad things while seeing another guy which isn't very cool but dipshits ran with the idea that she got all sorts of favors out of it and it's been proven false repeatedly. If every games industry person broke headline news for the fucked up shit they did behind closed doors we'd have an endless stream of stories.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
There's no scandal, just people on a witch hunt for whatever reason. She slept around, did bad things while seeing another guy which isn't very cool but dipshits ran with the idea that she got all sorts of favors out of it and it's been proven false repeatedly. If every games industry person broke headline news for the fucked up shit they did behind closed doors we'd have an endless stream of stories.
I dunno, I think the video I linked makes a compelling argument to the benefits received.

How can a fat, ugly woman be the center of so much melodrama?
If its good enough for Pantheon... :p

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Neckbeard gamers analyzing and critiquing, what could possibly go wrong? The fixation is that "OMG girl cheats, so wrong, must die" and these motherfuckers are arguing ethics while sending death threats for personal affairs. What she did was wrong on a moral level, but that's not really my business. Video guy got hooked on Nathan who mentioned Depression Quest like once in a Steam article. Far be it from me to defend Kotaku but come on.

Anyways, I don't want to derail this amazing topic with off topic banter. We've some intense discussion on Pantheon or whatever this shitty game is.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Neckbeard gamers analyzing and critiquing, what could possibly go wrong? The fixation is that "OMG girl cheats, so wrong, must die" and these motherfuckers are arguing ethics while sending death threats for personal affairs. What she did was wrong on a moral level, but that's not really my business. Dude got fixated on Nathan who mentioned Depression Quest like once in a Steam article. Far be it from me to defend Kotaku but come on.

Anyways, I don't want to derail this amazing topic with off topic banter. We've some intense discussion on Pantheon or whatever this shitty game is.
Just for clarification as he specified in the video, the wrote a review for her game while he was working for Rock Paper Shotgun then went to kotaku.

But sure it is some what off Pantheon topic to a certain degree except just being another shady situation.