Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
8 fps average. The bible-dev crew are probably the people who took like 5 minutes to zone in Everquest, and then went LD 50% of the time.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Lol, I don't know if you guys are kidding or not, but in case you're not - the 8fps is on the Vanguard one.

(Unless it's on the Pantheon one too and I'm just missing it)

Vitality

HUSTLE
8fps was pretty commonplace in VG back in the day. That shit was pretty poorly optimized and was a huge deterrent for most.

That pantheon screen looks incredibly bad.

I'm pretty sure I can design a better interface in Power Point.

Dat MiniMap

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I think that screen shot is very telling. Explains a lot...

Yo1ETRr.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I thought both of those shitty pictures were the same game! I'm not sure what that says about this game. I was going to comment that I was impressed they had chat working.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
8fps was pretty commonplace in VG back in the day. That shit was pretty poorly optimized and was a huge deterrent for most.

That pantheon screen looks incredibly bad.

I'm pretty sure I can design a better interface in Power Point.

Dat MiniMap
I don't think it was "designed"... I believe that was just a free add-on

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought both of those shitty pictures were the same game! I'm not sure what that says about this game. I was going to comment that I was impressed they had chat working.
Even though I was kidding about the Vanguard thing they both honestly do look the same

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
The UI looks 10x worse than Vanguard's alpha UI.
My first instinct is to make a joke about buying a Unity store UI, but at this point it's like there's not even a dead horse left to beat, just a darker spot on the ground where the horse corpse was beaten into a gooey smear.

The earlier parts of that thread are extra funny in retrospect. So much hope over a hopeless fail.
I'd just like to point out for posterity that I have been shitting on Pantheon for being all hype and no substance literally from day one.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's funny that you mention that. This spring a few doctors kind of freaked out a little bit because of an ugly infection in and next to my colon. I had a few inches of intestines removed and I'm shitting better than I have in a long time now.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I actually want to know how the ex-VG peeps are taking Brad's current endeavor, especially the ones that got cornholed especially hard. I don't think anything will make things right but this has to feel like karma to a lot of them.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i played VG for a solid 3 years. Whats happened is sad, but i dont feel good about him floundering. I hope he can fix whatever it is he's doing or what he wants to do. I dont even follow this shit anymore.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was reading the other original Pantheon thread and I have to admit this quote by Utnayan is impressive.

'It's like watching that spoiled brat at Target screaming until it gets it's icecream cone and once it does, it calms down until it sees baseball cards and throws the icecream cone at a stranger. The kid is Brad, the icecream cone is the "vision", that stranger is you, and those baseball cards are your wallet.'