Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck, my eyes are bleeding, my brain is failing at getting over it, I guess I'll go kill some zombies to fix my state of mind. Death fo' life! (err wait, not a good battle cry, right?).

rmack_sl

shitlord
What I don't understand is how people say we live in a culture of death. When the quality of life was so much worse 100+ years ago. In biblical times you would be god damn stoned to death for cheating on your wife.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
What I don't understand is how people say we live in a culture of death. When the quality of life was so much worse 100+ years ago. In biblical times you would be god damn stoned to death for cheating on your wife.
still happens daily lol i've literally seen it happen in Pakistan and Nigeria

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Brad is like the ok-looking chick with bipolar disorder, genital warts, and kid you didn't know about that she tells to call you daddy, that surrounds herself with a bunch of fat ugly friends. looks alright initially, but get the fuck out of there.
fixed.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Pantheon is Brad's baby. A baby he left to be raised by his crazy christian aunt, who is now homeschooling the baby and dragging it out to abortion clinic picket lines.

Brad shows up every couple months and takes baby to a baseball game and promises to be more involved in baby's life. Disappears again for three more months.

Will show up fulltime if baby becomes famous. Brad is basically Justin Bieber's dad.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Pantheon is Brad's baby. A baby he left to be raised by his crazy christian aunt, who is now homeschooling the baby and dragging it out to abortion clinic picket lines.

Brad shows up every couple months and takes baby to a baseball game and promises to be more involved in baby's life. Disappears again for three more months.

Will show up fulltime if baby becomes famous. Brad is basically Justin Bieber's dad.
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read... And I can't give you more nets.

I'm gonna go neg Tuco for you.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Holy shit_sl said:
Another area that I have seen the culture of death permeate society is through our pets. Our culture tells us that spaying and neutering our pets is the right thing to do. I knew a Christian lady once who even had her pregnant dog spayed, knowingly killing the puppies in the process, under the belief that dead puppies are better than "too many" puppies. An atheist I know killed a litter of the family pet's newborn kittens while his little daughter watched, and then tried to justify his action as the most humane thing to do in the situation. The culture of death teaches us that killing innocent babies is better than letting them live. Pets teach us about unconditional love, about trust, about loyalty, about devotion, about compassion, about comfort, and about a loving Creator who gives us pets to enrich our lives. Apartment dwellers are not allowed to have any pets, or if they do they are fined heavily for caring for these small creatures and enjoying the blessings that animal friends give. The culture of death says "too many pets" is a burden on the planet.
Pretty much, "One time I saw an atheist tie a bag of kittens to a railroad track and made his children watch." This has to be Brad's master plan. Surround himself with so much insanity that everyone forgets to make opiate jokes and just marvels at the 400 pound crusade marching on.