Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Tol_sl

shitlord
Wait, is it just the one crazy fundy chick involved, or has this turned into a full-scale hijacking by the god-squad?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Amod, please change the title to reflect that a new vein of sweet, sweet Rickshaw gold has been discovered. I almost missed it and am only partaking in this current stupid-rush because of a random check. Please, give everyone a chance to partake in the glory of the lord.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
They removed the thread, who left?

What a train wreck, Brad has just made bad decision after bad decision with this whole thing.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
They removed the thread, who left?

What a train wreck, Brad has just made bad decision after bad decision with this whole thing.
Nirrtix left because she self-identifies as LGBT and referenced some posts by JesusDev which, at length, demonstrated her alignment with Ken Hamm's "Answers in Genesis" Ministry. Which is a whole other level of crazy even by fundamentalist christian standards. Even Pat Robertson thinks that shit is crazy. Yes, Pat fucking Robertson.Pat Robertson Attacks Ken Ham and Creationism after Bill Nye Science Guy Debate - YouTube

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I got roped into going to a "Harvest Party" last night that was basically an excuse to eat pretzels and watch a mega church guy talk on the TV for an hour. I feel enlightened enough now to get into the Alpha.

I think Brad took the "You're going to need a miracle to get this game released" literally.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I got roped into going to a Eid al-Adha (Muslim Christmas) party on Saturday, so basically I'm perma banned from any and all Visionary Realms products for the entirety of this life and the afterlife.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Shame on Amod for rickshawing the two previous Pantheon threads.

I request that all threads be merged into one truly epic story. Real Talk.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I love how Brad uses a forum avatar of his EQ character. When I was 22, my roommate (Rob) was 29 and 60lbs overweight. He had multiple photos all over the house of him and his varsity team and would routinely get all fired up looking at them and start shouting about how he's gonna "get the bod back!". When he'd get frustrated or stressed out, he'd go get on his dirt bike and drive it loudly on laps throughout the apartment complex. The apt complex he worked at as a maintenance manager.

Brad reminds me of Rob.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
X5OdL99.jpg

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
My initial reaction from the get-go was almost like the 5 stages of loss and grief in reverse.

1) Acceptance - I accepted Brad as a developer again. I thought nothing could go wrong, despite the parking lot firings and the entire game of Vanguard.
2) Depression - Promises, at the time, were high from Visionary Realms, and all other MMOs were giving me false hope (like ESO.)
3) Barganing - Kickstarter launches, and fails.
4) Anger - A second kickstarter was launched and money was embezzled. See: this thread.
5) Denial and Isolation - With all promises broken, and a religious nutjob on the team fucking things up, all hope is lost. Back to false hopes and crushed dreams.