Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Glad I got a screenshot of that post before he Godly Purge.

Time to screenshot fucking everything.
There probably won't be anything else. VR is going North Korea mode until this blows over, and IDK if Nirrtix will make a 3rd post.

NIRRTIX IF YOU'RE READING THIS, REGISTER AND POST, We accept you for who you are over here at Rerolled, and I'll even use your preferred pronoun.

Also, its interesting how Pantheon is turning out to be the exact opposite, bizzaro version of thisMighty Number Nope: The Dina Disaster - YouTube

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh.. I don't feel sorry for Nirrtix.. She ultimately got what she gave to so many of us. How's it feel to have your threads deleted?! Not that I didn't warn her Brad would cast her aside as soon as he found people he felt were more important.

iannis

Musty Nester
MORE THAN HALF OUR POPULATION ARE ALREADY SUB HUMAN TRANNIES. WE JUST LOST ONE A FEW DAYS AGO. THERE IS A QUOTA TO MEET. POOPA DRAE GOTS TO GETS THEM FAT TAX CREDITS.

Unlike sparkling who seems to hate you because reasons... we just hate you because you're dumb. I think you have a responsibility to educate us. Don't you?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
We have the sexiest homosexual in gaming on these forums. He even has his own thread!

I'd be happy to introduce you to Wizardhawk.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
But seriously, every straight guy on this forum wants to make out with Kuriin.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
We better be careful... we are going to end up giving the lore writers too many ideas. No use making their jobs easy. If Pantheon makes it out the door, there should definitely be a quest dedicated to this community.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
We better be careful... we are going to end up giving the lore writers too many ideas. No use making their jobs easy. If Pantheon makes it out the door, there should definitely be a quest dedicated to this community.
Barraco is the demon that makes kids gay.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Barraco is the demon that makes kids gay.
He's like the tooth fairy only more evil.

rrr_img_77936.jpg

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
who the fuck posted this lol

Brad & Team we NEED you!

First let me start off with a little bit about me and my situation and then I will touch on what the title means and a little about it. I was first brought to this project by Brad's name, as an addicted player to Everquest when it first came out I felt like Brad was a god and anything he touched has to be gold. After taking a step back and realizing I'm 32 now and no longer 18 I took a little bit more time to really do some hard thinking before I sacrafice what is basically a carloan to support a project blindly. After doing some research I found and watched all of the game creating sessions on Twitch with the Rob and Dan show. It was these shows that sold me on the project, it was the passion and the vision of the team that really sold me on the project. Now literally 2 weeks after I started my donation is when the whole debacle happened with the original team and I won't really go into that yet again. So there I was at a crossroads again, do I continue my donations or do I cut my losses and just move on? After some thinking and searching I found the documentary made about everquest and after watching it I regained my faith in Brad and him overcomming difficulties and making an amazing and unforgettable game. So here I am, continuing my support but with each passing week I come closer and closer to cutting my losses and stopping my donations.

This brings me to the title of my post. Brad and Team we NEED you to be visible!!!! We need to put faces and ideas and passions to the pictures and videos you are posting. Videos and pictures will NOT sell this game, you all will sell this game. Your ideas and vision and focus and passion is what is going to get this game to the next level. There is NO reason at all that I should feel so detatched from Brad and the team. I have no real idea where this game is going, I have no idea what your overall picture and goal is, I have no idea who is even making this game anymore. I came here to be part of a community and part of a game to bring back that love for MMO that I have lost over the past few years, so far I am getting none of that and I'm losing hope more and more.

Now onto what I think needs to be done. I think that there needs to be a weekly/biweekly show like that was done before, so I can hear and see from the developers and from you Brad your passions, your desires, and your visions on where this game is going. Brad it is your name that brought the majority of us here and will continue to bring people in but you have to also put your name out there. What I mean by that is you need to start doing some interviews, reach out to the websites, reach out to reddit, do an AMA get pantheon and your name out there. You are a great developer but you also need to be the marketing team, the PR team, the design team, this is YOUR baby YOUR game for us, you need to start selling it! I feel like everyone is hiding and just throwing us bones with pictures and movies, it is time to come out of your hiding places and be a real part of this community!! Community will sell this game, community is what we all want and we need Brad and the team to lead us and be a part of us!! Start threads some damn threads about the game and get us involved!!

I want to say thanks to everyone for taking the time to read what I have to say. I really do want to believe in this game, and I want it to get to the next level and I really do think the ideas I posted here are really going to be a step in the right direction. I hope any replies to the thread are kept positive and constructive in how we can get closer with Brad and the team and the game in general.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I am assuming that nutball Jesus girl has donated the most money? (Hence why he is sticking with her)?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Is that for real!?
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Advanced Forum Detail Topic - Brad Team we NEED you!

I assume Brad is a closet jesus freak or something.
Always has been, legends tell of early days of Everquest and Vanguard development in which Brad would flip shit to team members over depictions of Angels or Demons in the game. Apparently it got worse simultaneously as his opioid addiction did, he was literally stealing peoples' medication from their desks and throwing shit fits about demons. I'm serious. Someone find the old post from FOH about that, a former team member was talking about it at length.