Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sevens, CanadinaXegony, Jason, Kyndread, Chimerical, Joppa, and Freyja seem to be the only active participants in their forums, who knows if SparkleGate will cause any of them to bail. So 7 or less.

p.s. thread already deleted, Prophet Bruman be praised.
as long as you have team jesus in charge, those other people are just peons. if brad really cares about this project or what miniscule iota of reputation he has remaining, he needs to drop the jesus squad and drop them right now. but that requires him giving some fucks about pantheon and judging by his once in a blue moon appearances on the pantheon board dont hold your breath for that to happen until the "donations" dry up completely.

iannis

Musty Nester
It really shouldn't surprise anyone.

He has a singular ability to completely miss the point. He's quick to take credit, personally, for the good work of others and equally quick to appropriate blame. There's no reason to assume that's confined to "the office".

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I am assuming that nutball Jesus girl has donated the most money? (Hence why he is sticking with her)?
I could be wrong on this but "Sparkle" isn't just some woman who donated a lot of money for a spot on the dev team. Its my understanding that her and Brad are old associates / friends. How does one find, and maintain a relationship with someone like that? Through mutual professional respect as game developers? LOL No. Through a shared worldview and values. Her ideology was probably no secret, seeing as she blasts it all over facebook and typically people who hold those kind of values are not shy about sharing them and incorporating them into every social situation possible.

I'd wager that her and Brad have a lot in common and that Brad's worldview probably aligns with hers, at least to a degree. Is Brad a young earth creationist who wants to pray the gay away? Its likely.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Can you imaging how awesome a bi-weekly updates show with Sparkling would be?

God bless.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I am assuming that nutball Jesus girl has donated the most money? (Hence why he is sticking with her)?
I believe her and her family are 80% of the dev team now. Brad literally can not afford to piss her off because then he's out another entire team.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, where else will he find someone to run a stock Unity model around in stock Unity environments?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I believe her and her family are 80% of the dev team now. Brad literally can not afford to piss her off because then he's out another entire team.
Not only that but she controls all but one of their servers. The game would literally stop if Sparkling left.

Nothing pisses me off about this project more than their constant cover-ups. They have been moderating, filtering, deleting thoughts and complaints since the very beginning. Nirrtix if you're reading this, I know you're pissed off and upset, rightfully so, but this kind of thing should not be left to be erased. I would advise you post your thoughts on mmorpg. I know you posted there before so I think it would be a good platform. I'm tired of them sweeping things under the rug while collecting money from uneducated morons. Also feel free to make an account here, we arent nearly as putrid and you once thought
smile.png
We will get your account approved right away.

Edit- NM seems Mmorpg just locks the threads anyway. Best bet is to post it over here and have it forever immortalized!

dizzie

Triggered Happy
So with 80% of the dev team formed out of the crazy bunch we can expect thrilling gameplay like this:

I love at the end she says "That is a fun maze".

Tiv_sl

shitlord
Haha, I love this site.

Just need more copy/paste from protf before the 404's go up, it looks like I missed all kinds of trainwreck.

Secrets, I hear ya. I was on the sucker train right up until the "real" team breakup.
I wasted a day making that list of sites they could PR and even kept my KS pledge til the end.
redface.png

Now it feels great to actually see karma in action, very rare!

But fack, all the crazy talk about demons and armies of wtf from queen psycho is scary. Sometimes I forget those types actually exist.

rrr_img_77948.jpg

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Haha, I love this site.

Just need more copy/paste from protf before the 404's go up, it looks like I missed all kinds of trainwreck.

Secrets, I hear ya. I was on the sucker train right up until the "real" team breakup.
I wasted a day making that list of sites they could PR and even kept my KS pledge til the end.
redface.png

Now it feels great to actually see karma in action, very rare!

But fack, all the crazy talk about demons and armies of wtf from queen psycho is scary. Sometimes I forget those types actually exist.

rrr_img_77948.jpg
Tiv? LoocDTiv? Are you here for the Doovde?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nirrtix just had her account stripped. Lost her donation status and everything. She made an account here and is awaiting approval.

People are saying that many of the purple names are fed up with Pantheon and this was the last straw. More to come!

Nirrtix says "After donating $250 to this POS I am reduced to a light blue with NO refund... why? for telling the truth"

Not only did she donate, she also dedicated a shit load of time to helping the project with moderating and PR. She easily put in more hours than Brad =o

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Uhhhh it's not like there wasn't any fucking warning as early as January.

You won't find much sympathy for 'lost time and money', here.... I wouldn't even bring it up.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Uhhhh it's not like there wasn't any fucking warning as early as January.

You won't find much sympathy for 'lost time and money', here.... I wouldn't even bring it up.
No one comes here for sympathy, they come here to trash on things and get the truth out. That's all she's going to do and we will love it.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Nirrtix just had her account stripped. Lost her donation status and everything. She made an account here and is awaiting approval.

People are saying that many of the purple names are fed up with Pantheon and this was the last straw. More to come!

Nirrtix says "After donating $250 to this POS I am reduced to a light blue with NO refund... why? for telling the truth"

Not only did she donate, she also dedicated a shit load of time to helping the project with moderating and PR. She easily put in more hours than Brad =o
dis gun b gud