Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Brad's gone full retard... He truly believes that none of us little people matter. All water under the bridge when his AAA MMO launch and he's a millionaire again! muahahah

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Nirrtix, do you think the community backlash from this will spell the end for Pantheon? Also, what was said (if anything) about us Rerollers behind closed doors? lolol

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Its 11pm and I'm lying in bed laughing my ass off at those furry troll pics.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad's gone full retard... He truly believes that none of us little people matter. All water under the bridge when his AAA MMO launch and he's a millionaire again! muahahah
Gone? Dude he's been gone since he raided the bank! Before that really, but that's when it finally hit me.

Nirtixx- you pissed me off with your censorship but I'm glad you're finally out of that train wreck. Hopefully you can finally see Brad for what he is. The guy is delusional

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gone? Dude he's been gone since he raided the bank! Before that really, but that's when it finally hit me.

Nirtixx- you pissed me off with your censorship but I'm glad you're finally out of that train wreck. Hopefully you can finally see Brad for what he is. The guy is delusional
Forgive and forget my friend! She is here to help us take down Pantheon! Little by little we eat away at the fabric like a fat religious woman to a donut. Pantheon will fall!

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I still can't get over these trolls
Nice avatar bro, I like your style.

Bro, shes on here now, the healing can begin.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do you guys remember the voice acting I had her record for me? It's equally as bad as those trolls LOL. I have several audio clips of her trying to voice act.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
I secretly think Brad's plan is to bring in these crazy people to take the spot light off of him and his stolen money. Has he even paid that back yet?? 45k Bradly!

Soon Sparkling will be used as a scapegoat and Bradly will lead the chosen to the promised land.
Frenzic something is off as Canadina said she was offered that Marketing job before she left. Canadina is smart. She is passionate like me too. She said they gave her an old outdated Paintshop Pro copy to "do her work." Like I said Canadina is smart, but she is not a marketer, by admission and she told them that!

Again BlueEyedGator was made Assistant Producer, yet she has no experience and her only gaming experience is on an XBOX!!!

They are training just about everyone to world build. They were training me for a bit until I said I did not have time.

I did ask to join the lore team insisting I am a decent writer. Funny how everyone BUT the person who has straight A's in college literature is on the lore team practically. Again with so many people on the lore team, where is the lore? It was a simple question then as it is now. Sparkle has since MAy to make it. You cannot tell me there is not some. Of course you guys have seen sparkles writing now.... Amish Vampires I am sure will be in Pantheon... I guess it is ok because they are Amish.

Lets get to the website... you only need to browse the website for evidence of incompetence.

Compare

http://www.Pantheonrotf.com

to other game development sites like...

http://camelotunchained.com/v2/

or even the unimpressive game Shroud of the Avatar

http://www.shroudoftheavatar.com

So much does not add up and it stacks and stacks.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
This is both the best and worst at the same time. I want the Vision Brad pretended to have for like the fourth time, but how it has all unfolded is so fucking sad. And L-O-L at that troll.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Frenzic something is off as Canadina said she was offered that Marketing job before she left.
Again BlueEyedGator was made Assistant Producer, yet she has no experience and her only gaming experience is on an XBOX!!!
I reached out to Blue tonight so hopefully she responds. I'm very curious to hear from the assistant producer...

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Someone save those troll pics for me just in case. I have some Photoshop work to do tomorrow...

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
How long before Brad moves her and her familiy(rest of Dev team) into his mansion??
News on this tomorrow! No but really... She is one of the few that is getting kick backs from the donations. I want to know what kind of house these people live in where Pantheon scraps are paying her bills. Canadina said trailer park
cool.png

Edit- Does remind me of a hillbilly inbred bible thumper, just sayin~